David Bowie has died :o(

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Looks fake to me. Everything crossed that it is fake.

ADDED: It's on his Twitter and his official Facebook.

News of singer David Bowie’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the January 2016 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, the singer best known for hit songs like Let's Dance or Fame is alive and well.

Radio stations up here are posting that this is legit.

Sky News has reported it as LEGIT. Fucking hell. Fuck fuck fuck. A legend.

His son confirms it now. RIP.

• Paid Members

Nothing about it on the BBC as yet, I don't tend to believe these kinds of things until it appears there. It's just been in sky news website in the last few minutes so the story does still seem to be breaking.

Fucking terrible news if true though, the definition of artist

Confirmed by his son and management. Its being talked about on Sky News right now and has been since 7.

This fucking sucks. No one else in entertainment has managed to transform and evolve as successfully as Bowie. His transitions between Ziggy to Aladdin Sane to 80's Bowie was remarkable.

I remember as a 5 year old kid one of my The Video Collection tapes had a trailer for a David Bowie VHS for all his music videos. I was absolutely fascinated by it as he was completely different to everyone else. I wasn't sure if he was human or not!

RIP Ziggy (again)

Archived