Cena's injured.

IANdrewDiceClay

This is terrible news for any plans they had but perhaps having so many people out of the way will actually push them to make some seriously big ass changes to at least the way they book people. I can't see Mania doing amazing buys at this rate but I think they should be able to draw a big crowed just because it is mania and really with everything being on the network it should be well viewed anyway. 

They don't care about PPV buyrate anymore. They've not budgeted any income from it since the network launch. Vince is adamant about selling out the stadium, though, so this will hurt a lot. There's so many big stars out, it's ridiculous. I wonder if they'll panic and do something crazy like have Austin win the rumble.

Current list of the injured:

Daniel Bryan, Hideo itami (shoulder), Tyson Kidd, Seth Rollins, sting, randy orton (shoulder), Cesaro (shoulder), Nikki Bella, stardust (shoulder), king barrett (shoulder/neck), Darren young (shoulder), sin cara (shoulder), dana brooke, Konnar (shoulder), John Cena (shoulder)

"Coming up next, the Andre The Giant Memorial Triple Threat Match"

• Paid Members

Wondered where he was on Monday. This is the shits. Emphasises why they needed a new top face though. Cena needs to ease down a bit and prolong his career.

They need The Rock wrestling at Mania and they need something huge for Taker. That or they're ringing Austin and HBK.

If there was no network and still ppvs would people have actually bought this show. If they had not done the Taker/Lesnar feud for Summerslam then they could have easily been fine with a big name match.Now the main event has 3 options really, Triple H vs Reigns, Brock vs Reigns or Ambrose vs Reigns. Building stars in a couple of months will not be easy and really they do not have many. I think the last is the best option if they can get Ambrose as a heel as I feel he is the only one of those Reigns can beat and get a good crowd boost.

• Awards Moderator

Current list of the injured:

Daniel Bryan, Hideo itami (shoulder), Tyson Kidd, Seth Rollins, sting, randy orton (shoulder), Cesaro (shoulder), Nikki Bella, stardust (shoulder), king barrett (shoulder/neck), Darren young (shoulder), sin cara (shoulder), dana brooke, Konnar (shoulder), John Cena (shoulder)

"Coming up next, the Andre The Giant Memorial Triple Threat Match"

That's a lot of bad shoulders. Reminds me of 2001/2002 when they had about half a dozen people out with bad necks.

I wish people would stop saying Cena was gonna face Undertaker at Wrestlemania. It isn't confirmed. It's like a few years ago everyone was adamant Undertaker was gonna face Brock Lesnar and it ended up being the year later that he did. Speculation is speculation. But there's plenty of choice for 'Taker at 'Mania. Just not Big Show or Kane again, please. Maybe that new Wyatt fella or Sheamus or Ryback.

And on another note, Austin has stated numerous times that he is done with wrestling. He's 12 years retired. He won't come back now. Let it go. Same as HBK. He won't wrestle again. They don't feel the need to.  Gets a bit annoying seeing it over and over and over people begging for them, yet they don't follow news.

Archived