Weird Neighbours

WWFChilli

Now this is a uni story, so probably doesn't count, because uni and all that..

But I once came back after a night out, and to get to my room, I had to step over at least three road signs, god knows how many smashed plates and cups, and a fuckton of other stuff as well just to get to my room.

Luckily enough I moved in with my girlfriend shortly after that.

Then again, I did go to the University of Salford, so probably served me right.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My old next door neighbours were smackheads back in darwen, they were dead nice and im still friends with em to this day.

But they could get you fucking anything and i mean anything, from painkillers to a blu ray player. 

Don't know how don't want to know how but no job was too big or small.

They once knocked on my door asking if i wanted a bike.......it was pink......with 1 wheel missing.

They stole them. It's common practice for smack heads.

My neighbour knocked asking if I wanted to buy any meat once. The dumb fuck had robbed from the reduced section and it was out of date.

Obviously most of it was robbed but they had loads of random shit just lay about the house it was really odd.

Haha want any out of date meat.....garentueed to have extra flavour

The worse thing about those neighbours was that they moved leaving their house mostly furnished, a beat up but pretty valuable Audi TT sport, a caravan, (both payed for) about 15 cats, they had recently built a garage/drug den/boys club house but took the fucking fence panels adjoining our gardens!

Archived