Post Of The Year 2016

air_raid

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

While we're having a Malbranque love-in, I loved this one during a discussion about Cesaro in the Raw thread...

I wouldn't worry about him becoming champion if I were you though (even though it would be AWESOME). Malbranque has more of a chance of getting in Sasha's knickers than that happening.

I would wear a Sasha costume and offer Branquey the goods if Cesaro would just go away..

Veet your marmite pipe Dazzler, and I'll take Cesaro out myself!

:laugh:

Cheered me up on a bit of a cack day anyway. Malbranque's way with words never fails to crack me up. Just the right mix of wit and smut for me.

• Paid Members

'Veet your marmite pipe dazzler'.

Regardless of its humour/meaning, it's the array of sounds and letters used in a 5 word sentence, then add the meaning and its full on joy.

I bet he's rock hard after all of these replies.

• Paid Members

Regardless of its humour/meaning, it's the array of sounds and letters used in a 5 word sentence, then add the meaning and its full on joy.

Seconded — Veet your marmite pipe dazzler is like a Kenneth Williams line (as Rambling Sid Rumpo), and there is no higher praise.

• Paid Members

Seconded — Veet your marmite pipe dazzler is like a Kenneth Williams line (as Rambling Sid Rumpo), and there is no higher praise.

I'll look forward to when he starts talking about nadgering the wogglers up his spong.

Adam, you make my cock hard. Let me use that hard shaft as a weapon and break you're pronounced nose. I will slap it good. Your mouth will open in pain and at that point I will insert it into your sputum filled maw and you won't complain.

While you beg for forgiveness and a crowd of more than 25 I shall turn you over. You'll long for a nice cock up your Bowler bourneville boulevard but all you'll get is the collective UKFF tongue clearing the way of clangs and Klingons for a clean entrance into the LPW ring.

And once I'm in I am going over. Going over and over and over again. Your manpussy will be as open as a season in Butlins as I make you my personal waterslide. You would scream in pleasure but your mouth would be full of a Greggs steak bake. You'd want more but you have no money as Ricky Knight took your wallet to pay for Paige's next boob job for you to wank over.

I'm your main event, Adam. Book me for your final show

This gem of a post from Houchen in the Bowler 2 thread after poor ol' Adam had another of his meltdowns and started offering everyone out again after posting his farewell notice

Archived