Post Of The Year 2016

air_raid

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post of the year might be pushing it but this line is fantastic from Branquey on Sasha Banks.

King Arthur couldn't pull me out of her.

I just read the same post and it made me cringe. Why do people feel the need to tell you how much they desperately want to fuck an attractive woman? It's odd and creepy - jokes or not.

• Awards Moderator

Post of the year might be pushing it but this line is fantastic from Branquey on Sasha Banks.

King Arthur couldn't pull me out of her.

I just read the same post and it made me cringe. Why do people feel the need to tell you how much they desperately want to fuck an attractive woman? It's odd and creepy - jokes or not.

In this case it was OK because it was followed by how terrible the outcome would be. I laughed like a drain.

• Paid Members

Some of us are just like that. Would we say it to a girl's face? No. But expressing "she's hot" among (predominantly) other guys is not especially odd. We're not all hiding in the bushes with binoculars and a box of doughnuts. Although I personally am partial to a dirty dozen from Krispy Kreme.

In fact I've noticed from my office which is virtually 50/50 and ranged between early 20s - mid 30s, it's increasingly not even a predominantly male trait. When the directors are out of earshot the girls are always wittering about how much they want a go on Tom Hardy. Big deal. Just like we're not all a gatso in waiting, I'm bloody glad we're not all Smeg And The Heads either.

• Paid Members

+1 for Branquey's line and +2 for it making Dirty Eddie cry.

Must admit I preferred his 'I'd have to be towed out of her by a truck' line a few months back :(

Yes, that one was better! :laugh:

Archived