Post Of The Year 2016

air_raid

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Tommy hits Rock Bottom after Mick Foley is compared to Homer Simpson:

Somebody had to take Sasha Banks home. Then I noticed she was sitting on her sweet can. I grabbed her sweet can Oh, just thinking about her can I just wish I had her sweet, sweet, sweet can.

960.jpg

So, Mr. Foley, you admit you grabbed her can.

mcmahon-vire-eric-bischoff.jpg

No Mr. Foley, noooooo

vince_mcmahon_mun_nay.jpg

Dramatization may not have happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Love this from Lister in the "Recall a wrestling story with only the 1,000 most common words" thread.  

A man who put together pretend fights went on the world wide computer group and told people about it. They knew he had done bad pretend fight shows before and made jokes but he did not get the joke. It went on for a long time and people said they would get a free wrapped food made of animal if they paid to see the show, and could take part in a fight for lots of people at once, but that people from the far east were not allowed in. The show took place and was not that bad, but a man from the world wide computer group went to make jokes and put up a pretend sign.

• Paid Members

I was coming here to nominate Lister for starting the whole thing, but his tribute to Kris Travis just topped it off.

There was a pretend fighter in pink who people called shooting star. He was good at pretend fighting but also could make people laugh when he did it. He was doing well in a game to see which pretend fighter could go across the sea. Then he got a very very bad thing in his stomach that made him sick. He did some real fighting and got better and even came back to do some more pretend fighting and made everyone smile. Then the bad thing came back and he had to stop pretend fighting. He tried to be strong and kept fighting for real but the bad thing won. Now people are crying, but maybe they will also remember how the shooting star made them smile and laugh. And the bad thing can kiss all of our bottoms because in the end it will lose.

Archived