Please delete

FalconHoof

Ordered a T-Shirt from Supplex Apparel last year, I think it is run by the same people, awful experience, took about 3 e-mails for a response and I think 3 weeks from order to delivery. In my last e-mail I said to them I was after a few more things off both Supplex and NJPW Europe but for how they had conducted themselves they had lost maybe the best part of £100.

Good luck!!!

• Paid Members

Dunno who supplex apparel is...

But not to jump to the defence of SPLX but they do say on their site "Please allow upto 15 working days (UK & Ireland) and upto 28-42 (Internationally) maximum for delivery." Which would be the 3 weeks you're talking about.

Seems like they've changed the terms of service so now everything is 'signed for' so would appear they are learning from their experiences.

Not so much an issue with the delivery, although 3 weeks IS ridiculous in my opinion for an item shipped from and to an address in the UK, it is the fight to actually get an answer or a response to an e-mail that annoyed me, absolutely no excuse for poor customer service, fuck ups with Royal Mail I can handle, e-mails being ignored I can't.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a Bullet Club shirt because I'm seeing Omega at 4FW next week and they've just sent me a Nakumura shirt by mistake. They have the photo on the shipping note and everything, so is it not too difficult to tell?. I didn't let this thread put me off ordering it since they're a nightmare to get and I got one the moment they restocked and I've not got anything from them before. I've emailed them straight off the bat and hopefully it's not too much of a hassle. Shinsuke's epic and all, but obviously that's not what I ordered.

Probably a bit late for you now, but I've got 2 Bullet Club shirts, both 'XL'. One is a legit' Japanese NJPW shirt & the other was either from NJPW Europe or the U.S outlet. Hopefully they'll sort your order out anyway. Sounds like it's gone downhill in the past 12 months.

I've since got it sorted. I've sent it back this morning and they'll put it right. They're genuinely sorry about it. Hopefully all will go fine. On the bright side, I hunted down the hoody on eBay which should have decent chance of getting to me before next Saturday. My logic there's pretty odd. But I was after them as well. Plus that's got better chance of getting here before next Saturday. Thanks anyway

Probably a bit late for you now, but I've got 2 Bullet Club shirts, both 'XL'. One is a legit' Japanese NJPW shirt & the other was either from NJPW Europe or the U.S outlet. Hopefully they'll sort your order out anyway. Sounds like it's gone downhill in the past 12 months.

Thanks for offering. But yeah. It's been really funny. First time dealing with them like I mentioned. So may not bother next time.

I'll be ordering from prowrestlingtees in the US in future.

Just a heads-up. Some of the print on a couple of shirts I got was piss poor. So much so, they're only fit for knocking around the house in. Prowrestlingtees were certainly responsible for one of those. Mentioned in the NJPW thread ages ago, that I wasn't entirely happy with the quality of product that either of these push out, whether that be; shirt or print-quality, or simply not mirroring the same design as the real deal (logos and/or other stuff missing). Suffice to say, I probably wouldn't order from either again, regardless of price. Way too hit & miss for me.

https://ukff.com/topic/135463-njpw-world-streaming-service/page-5

(post #72.. through the following page)

I've got quite a few legitimate ones available, but they're mainly one-offs & sizes vary (mostly 'L' & 'XL'), as do prices. Puroresushop used to sell them, but the guy became highly unreliable and he's gone now, as far as I know. You may find some on e-bay, but watch out for snide gear. Apart from the aforementioned U.S and European outlets, perhaps the odd Japanese store or NJPW official. I'm not aware of any more.

Archived