Wrestling's Scummiest Moment Ever?

Liam O'Rourke

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to remember Chris Moyles being horrid (which is nothing new as he's a dick) when Eddie Guerrero died. I'm sure it was something along the lines of he's only a wrestler, who cares.

i

Probably get slated for this but if a NHL or NBA player with a history of drink and drug abuse which had cost him previous employments had died due to drugs and steroid abuse then what would your reaction be if you had no interest in the sport? Not a criticism but a genuine question.

Or if it was someone like Ian Rotten that died of the same reasons and someone slated him would you have the same reaction ?

I probably wouldn't say anything. Even if you don't have anything positive to say it doesn't mean you have to be derogatory for the sake of it.

I want to thank everybody for the contributions, we got to read many of them on the show, which is now available at the following link:

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/play/yge5if/SCGRadio69-ScummiestMomentsPart2.mp3

Join us for Part 2!!! We look at some more of the Scummiest Moments in Wrestling History, as the panel takes your nominations for the lofty title, talking such utterly classless topics as the treatment of Eddie Guerrero's passing, the murder of Bruiser Brody and glorification of Invader #1, Ian Rotten and Rob Black's existence, Trish Stratus barking like a dog, various racial exploitation, the Mass Transit incident, Jeff Hardy at THAT TNA PPV, Fabulous Moolah and Billy Wolfe's treatment of women's wrestling, Roddy Piper's TNA appearance and many, many more. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Archived