Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

So apparently they are allowing Megan to leave the CBB house for a few hours so she can do glamour shoot in London and Jonathan has been allowed to use his phone twice for business calls.  So much for being locked away from the outside world. 

Its Channel 5. If they got a proper celeb in there, they'd drop their pants for them to do whatever they wanted. I bet a major celeb could negotiate a deal where they were in there for 40 minutes a day, and shoot the footage around them.

Maybe i'm being cynical, but what are the chances that those in charge had heard that David Bowie was dying and they lobbed his ex-wife in there with the hope that if he died whilst the series was running they could raise a higher rating with people tuning in to see her being told about it , i can't see why else she would randomly have been put into the house

Maybe i'm being cynical, but what are the chances that those in charge had heard that David Bowie was dying and they lobbed his ex-wife in there with the hope that if he died whilst the series was running they could raise a higher rating with people tuning in to see her being told about it , i can't see why else she would randomly have been put into the house

It wouldn't surprise me either to be honest. Given that many work in the same industry and have contacts it could have been known something was up?

Archived