Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't say what Tiff is 'cause i'll get banned (there is a slight whiff of SJW on this site) but i couldn't understand why she was freaking out when told David had died.

Then when they rushed to the bedroom to check Guest i let out a large laugh.

Fucking brilliant.

Pissed myself laughing when Gemma told Tiff to start doing more stuff to help out in the house. What the fuck does Gemma actually do? everytime you see her she is just lying on top of her bed or sitting outside smoking. But the icing on the cake was when she said to Tiff "people aren't going to fall for your bullshit, you're not on some reality show now"  Priceless.

• Paid Members

I still don't get Why Tiff would think BB would only have told Angie that David Guest had died, and that she then had to keep it a secret.

Surely everyone would have noticed his absence?

And full marks to the editing team for dropping Gemma's "I want my shoes back now" line in there.

I still don't get Why Tiff would think BB would only have told Angie that David Guest had died, and that she then had to keep it a secret.

Surely everyone would have noticed his absence?

And full marks to the editing team for dropping Gemma's "I want my shoes back now" line in there.

David was in bed 'ill' at the time.  She probably doesnt know who Angie is so when she said 'David has died' her brain instantly went 'oh shit David was unwell' and failed to make any connection to the outside world.  Then she got shrieky/went into shock and nothing goes in when you're like that.  I actually quite like Tiff.

Gemma however is getting right on my tits. So is John. I quite liked him until last night but he was the one saying Tiff had to go then went in to her and told her everyone thought it. Other than misunderstanding something and being annoyingly loud I'm not sure she actually did anything wrong.

Somebody needs to explain to Megan that's how the show works when they're set a task. I thought girls like her usually starve themselves anyway for their photoshoots . John's excuse for nominating Darren was shite. What happened to choosing the people you don't like? That's how it usually goes. He's a bit of a strange one that Partridge. Anyway looking at those nominated I reckon Jeremy or Nancy will get the boot.

Archived