Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm amazed at how much my view on many of the housemates has changed in less than a week. I never took to the little Scottish racist lass Ellis, and was quite glad when she was booted. Anamilia seemed decent when she first went it, but has proven herself to be an argumentative, annoying bitch. On the flip side, I thought Lewis was going to be a prancing, preening dickhead, but has proven himself quite entertaining and doesn't take any shit. 

Lewis G was another one that did my head in on launch night, especially when he and the racist Scot was dancing about to no music and she looked so desperate for him to nob her. But again, I've changed my mind and he's a cracking wind up merchant.

I'm completely behind Sian all the way through. We know her and her family quite well an she is a cracking lass who despite her appearance isn't up her own are at all(and trust me, she looks ten times better in the flesh). She's always up for a chat and a laugh when she's at work waitressing, and when you see her on a night out will always come up and give you a massive hug and see how your night is going...

P.S.

Team Sian all the way!

• 1 month later...

Archived