Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmed names Gemma Collins, Daniella Westbrook, Kristina Rihanoff, Darren Day, Nancy Dell'Olio  and David Gest who should be good value on the show because the guy is full of shit he claims he's friends with every A list celebrity on the planet.  Plus there's a couple of the usual Hollyoaks and Geordie Shore people that nobody cares about.

Apparently Hogan has told them to stop asking him to appear on the show unless they're willing to pay the $20 million he wants.

Who the fuck was that guy that looked like the gay love child of Cillian Murphy and Barry Manilow?

Darren Day sounded absolutely terrified to be there then seemed to think he could get out of the whole thing by volunteering as tribute for the next Hunger Games.

Westbrook had her hair slicked back like Naitch circa-2003

Those wankers from that Geordie Shore annoy the fuck out of me. All you hear is "It's gonna be fucking mint right cause It's gonna be a right fucking laugh right and I know I'm gonna be fucking all the fit single lasses right". All of the lasses call me turbo dick y'nahh.

Seriously a bellend like that shouldn't be allowed on primetime tv even if it is Channel 5. 

• Paid Members

I get the feeling this year is going to be boring as fuck. There's the typical mouthy Americans brought in to cause arguments, but they're relatively unknown so they'll get voted out early.

Daniella Westbrook was behind me in the queue a couple of months ago. No make-up on. She'll be a sight first thing in the morning.

• Paid Members

Didn't need to know that Gemma has a designer vagina and fuck Day and that Nasty Nick look-a-like for not playing ball. Got some redeeming to do.

Designed by who, Leyland Trucks?

• Paid Members

I'm opening myself up here for all sorts of abuse - it's entirely warranted an'all, because I cant give you a single justification for it whatsoever, but i'd love a go on Gemma Collins.  

I feel like i'm at confession or something, feel emotional just getting that out in the open because it troubles me, I have absolutely no idea why!  But then, I've got the major hots for Rebel Wilson who was almost universally derided by everyone on here when I mentioned it in unconventional crushes, so I'm fully prepared to accept that you're all right and I'm wrong.  Oh, so wrong.

• Paid Members

Cant believe Big Brother has planted a homophobia storyline in the house so shamelessly. The VT's they did had Christian from Eastenders go "I wouldnt like to see a homophobic person in there." Followed by that boxing MP going "It'll be backs to the walls if there's a gay bloke in there" or something. *ANGLE ALERT*

If he'd have said that in the house, he'd have been kicked out. So how the fuck can they put someone in there who's said that sort of vile shit in his opening video before going in? Then you have Emma Willis doing interviews going "I cant see him lasting long with that disgusting language." He said it before he went in! Dont get all high and mighty when you know exactly what Big Brother's producers are doing sticking him in there.

Archived