Worst Wrestler of the Year 2015

HarmonicGenerator

Worst Wrestler of the Year 2015  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Actually forgot who I voted for in this. If it wasn't Kane then I deserve a slap.

Crow was the pits. Shit look, gimmick that added nothing to show despite looking interesting on paper and showed virtually sod all in his matches.

As naff as Eva Marie is she at least managed to not fall apart in her big match with Bayley and is probably the most hated heel on the roster. With some work and the right opponent and situation she can be an asset on NXT at least.

Skipped %98.7 of the Divas Revolution so can't comment on Alicia Fox in 2015.

Big Show does still pull off the odd surprise performance when it counts.

Kane. Yeah fuck Kane and everything he is involved in.

EDIT

Ha I did vote for Kane.

Edited by The King Of Swing

Show vs Reigns was 2015, wasn't it? If it was everyone who voted for the Big Show needs to have a word with themselves. He can still pull a fine performance out when motivated and has this year. Now, Kane on the other hand...

Aye, Extreme Rules. Stole the show by a mile. Some other Show outings I've seen this year have been shocking but he definitely has that one going for him. Everyone whinges when Show's theme hits but I definitely think there's still usefulness in a 7+ foot giant who can work, just needs to be used more sparingly and kept away from titles. They can also stop pretending "ooh, he might win the Royal Rumble y'know".

Edited by sj5522