The 2016 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery

Glenryck Pilchards

RAW SPOILERS AHEAD!

After the predictable decision to make Roman Reigns number one for the Royal Rumble, I have decided to make the executive decision to cease any new entries to make it fair on people who have already entered. Apologies for anyone who purposely decided to leave it to the last minute but I don't feel that it is fair for the peeps who got their entries in early.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not being able to enter the Royal Rumble lottery on the Royal Rumble week is a break in tradition too far, I say.

A pox on both your houses, Pilchards. Presuming you have two, if not...erm, a double pox on your one existing house/flat/studio apartment.

A pox.

I didn't pick number 1 so I'm okay, but how about deducting a point every time Reigns takes someones finisher? Or something like that, similar to the Chokeslam rule but not removing as many points?

Edit: It has to be a finisher from an official participant. So if Triple H isn't in, but comes out and hits a Pedigree on Reigns, no points deducted.

I think I've done well, I certainly haven't won but I think I've done okay. We'll see when the scores are totalled up. My entrants ended up being:

Rusev, Kane, Luke Harper, Bray Wyatt, Triple H.

From what I can tell, I've got around 7-10 eliminations in there and the winner. Not sure about any bonus points though.

My picks were Reigns, Rusev, Kofi, Big Show and Mark Henry.  Load of shit, basically.

I've got a total of 36 so far, but I haven't included the Survivor Award (which I'm sure Reigns will get me some points for) or the In Like a House on Fire award.

Don't think I've won this one though.

Spoilers ahead!

After tallying up the points the jackpot combination is 1, 6, 17, 19, 30 which no one has picked. Below is the breakdown of the points allocated:

The Top 5:

Pos Wrestler Pts

1st HHH 25 

2nd Ambrose 15

3rd Reigns 10

4th Sheamus 7

5th Jericho 5

Survivor Award

Pos Wrestler Time Pts

1st Reigns 59:50 10

2nd Jericho 50:50 8

3rd Ambrose 29:36 6

4th AJ Styles 27:53 4

5th Harper 23:40 2

Eliminations

Strowman: 10 points

Reigns*, Harper, HHH and Lesnar: 8 points

AJ Styles, Big Show, Rowan: 4 points

Jericho, Ambrose, Kingston, Owens, Sheamus, Zayn, O'Neal, Kane: 2 points 

*Some people are crediting Reigns with the elimination of Tyler Breeze, but I call bullshit. It is AJ's elimination in my book. 

New Day Pay Day

Only Kofi entered the rumble so he gets a five point bonus, Sadly there was no sign of Francesca II

NXT

Sami Zayn was the only NXT roster member to enter the Rumble for a 3 point bonus, unfortunately Ty Dillinger didn't enter.

We Weren't Expecting You!

Well we had an idea but AJ Styles was the only person to qualify for this criteria for a 3 point bonus.

Double Bubble Award

Owens, Ambrose, Del Rio, Swagger, Henry and Kofi all get a bonus of four points for doing a double shift. 

Bushwhacker Luke Award

Swagger and Henry's double duty was to no avail as they lose 4 points for being eliminated in less than under a minute. R-Truth and Tyler Breeze also get docked four points. Tyler Breeze only just though! He was thrown over the top in 59.8 seconds, (I timed it twice!)

Tiffany Award

Only Reigns was in by himself after eliminating Rusev for a 3 point bonus.

House on Fire

Big Show gets 8 points for eliminating Ryback and Titus in quick succession. Titus, Zayn, Lesnar, Strowman and Owens also get four points for getting a quick elimination. Strowman would have got another 4 points if the useless oaf Big Show didn't get his leg trapped in the ropes. 

Hide and Seek Award

No one hid under the ring, but I am rewarding Miz for his ingenuity for going to the commentary box for seven minutes for a bonus of 7 points. I am not awarding Reigns for this bonus as his time missing from the ring was from outside shenanigans rather than choice.

Skinning the Cat and The Stupid Twat Awards

Ziggler did a shit attempt at one but did not complete the correct maneuver. No one else did it so no points in this category. Also no one was pushed off the top rope so no points there. 

Any disagreements with the scoring criteria?

Archived