Why don't you f*** off!

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

It's kind of weird to use a thread about wrestling in the on topic section of a wrestling board to have a football related Meltdown. Even for a Kopite.

I quite enjoyed it. Like his intense disdain for Lallana couldn't be contained any longer, and had to be vented in the nearest thing resembling a proper channel.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's kind of weird to use a thread about wrestling in the on topic section of a wrestling board to have a football related Meltdown. Even for a Kopite.

I quite enjoyed it. Like his intense disdain for Lallana couldn't be contained any longer, and had to be vented in the nearest thing resembling a proper channel.

Like the bit in Human Traffic (very underrated film) where Danny Dyer is going mental about Peter Andre.

• Paid Members

Enzo and Cass - Mainly Enzo for me. Can't stand that irritating cunt. I don't get the appeal and once he's called up, he won't be used properly as he's not very good in the ring and will hopefully get the sack

Mojo Rawley - God this man is annoying. Even Ryder looked fed up with him on Breaking Ground. I'd find it hard not to snap at him every day if I worked alongside him at NXT

Dana Brooke - Shit. Too much make up. Doesn't do anything for me in the ring

Charlotte - Wasn't ready for that Divas title. Glad she's stopped doing the Moonsault though, because she couldn't do that move to save her life

Cole/JBL/Lawler - The worst commentary team ever. Everything they say irritates me. Calling every face 'fun'. Stop it. What's worse is, JBL is the shittest one of all three

Sheamus - You tend to forget that he's a good, solid wrestler. But I just don't care for him and don't want to see him again. I especially don't want to see him face Orton ever again

• Paid Members

Surprised at Enzo and Cass being mentioned a few times here. One of the most over acts in NXT worldwide, a decent enough tag team in-ring and great personalities. The whole package really.

I get why they are over, I just find the whole spiel Enzo comes out with annoying. I'm sure Cass will do alright in the future. But I just want Enzo to shut up and go away. He's on a Mojo level for me

• Paid Members

Cass is shit. He's not doing anything without Enzo. This gimmick works brilliantly and gets two guys over who aren't as talented as it makes them seem. It's the polar opposite of half the Raw roster whose gimmick makes them seem half as talented as they are.

Cass is shit. He's not doing anything without Enzo. This gimmick works brilliantly and gets two guys over who aren't as talented as it makes them seem. It's the polar opposite of half the Raw roster whose gimmick makes them seem half as talented as they are.

Couldn't agree any more with this. Perfect summary of Cass, the team, and WWE.

Cass and Enzo will never be singles stars. They are entirely carried by being in a team together.

I hadn't seen either of them prior to the network launching, Enzo was out injured at that time but Cass was around doing singles and it really was just the most mundane stuff to watch. They do trade well off of eachother, but if they ever do the Strike Force breakup angle with them, they're both fucked

Archived