Why don't you f*** off!

tiger_rick

Orton, Sheamus, Kane and Big Show: these are my "toxic four". As soon as any of them appears on the screen I lose interest. They're all so fucking DULL. They've been doing and saying the same things over and over and over and over for years now. The last thing of note Kane did, in my opinion, was his tag team run with Daniel Bryan. Orton became an uber-heel when he went on a 'punt spree' through the McMahons. Since then? Nothing but headlocks and him droning into the mic like a bee trying to do stand-up. Sheamus has been The Great White Cure for Insomnia since day one and Big Show has probably turned twice while I've been writing this post and still no-one cares.

JBL: more than any announcer this buffoon does so much damage to the show. He tramples over Cole's rare attempts to address the storylines with his same-old "Black helicopters! Wah wah! Twerking, Michael!" bullshit. It was even worse when the King was by his side to jump into any lull in the conversation with jokes so old a christmas cracker would spit them out in disgust.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My answer would be WWE Raw itself. Except for an extra hour and looking a bit more HD, the whole experience of the show has remained unchanged for almost two decades. Regardless how good or bad the wrestling or the booking may be, I just feel that the presentation feels almost as passé as the old Raw did before they changed things up in early 97. It's time for a change.

• Paid Members

NXT Diva Curtain Calls! These drive me nuts! To quote Bill Watts "I know John Wayne didn't kill any Indians, but he didn't ride off into the sunset with his arms around their shoulders".

I know it's a work, I know your really close with the other four horsewomen, I know you have worked hard and are really proud of your matches. You can't work a match, then come out of character straight away hugging and kissing, then go back to being enemies again at the next taping when we just watched high fiving the previous night.

It's a minor thing I know, but it's just one of those little things that drives me nuts!

It's not a minor thing, its a big thing.

Wrestling is built around characters and story, be it played out week after week on tv or just for 15 minutes in the ring.

Confusing or breaking in and out of character without a purpose or merit breaks the foundation of that.

I don't watch anything other than ppvs these days, unless I get a nod to watch a show, so I can't say too much about the actual incident(s) referenced, but that sort of thing is going to take the wind from all parties involved.

Sheamus - Can't stand the bloke. It's the pasty, pale thing going on. It doesn't make him unique it just makes him stand out like a sore thumb. Plus I just don't 'get' the gimmick. He can have a decent match but just no... 

Big Show - He has been on WWE TV for over 15 years and still hasn't appealed to me. I think his name doesn't help... if they had packaged him as 'The Giant' and given him a mega push at the start it would have worked okay in the long term. What the hell is a Big Show anyway!? 

Randy Orton - Just so dull... personality of a plant. He can have a stunning match if given the right opponent and passion but I once gain don't 'get' it. 

Del Rio - As above

Bit pissed off today so here we go:

1. The person who decided the racist bigot should be the face in a feud against people who wanted unity between races.

Seriously, am I the only one who thinks the WWE have completely fucked themselves up? Utterly stupid, insulting to people with more an half a functioning brain cell and just wrong. 

2. Alberto Del Rio.

I know everyone else has said him, but he's blander than the colour of your parents living room. Can't cut a promo, can have a fair match but nothing more, I know they want the latino dollar/peso but Del Rio is not it, let it go.

3. Tommy Dreamer

Nothing personal but you put him over Erick Rowan. I don't particularly like Erick Rowan but he's got a damn more upsight than Tommy fucking Dreamer. So for that he can fuck off. 

4. Big Show

There's nothing left for him to do except steal someone else's spot. Last year I was so hoping Luke Harper would be the Authority's go to big man, but instead it was Big Show. He can do some crappy b-movies, move over and let someone else have they're turn in the sun.

5. Kane

See above

6. Mojo Rawley

Don't get it in the slightest, can not get pass the fact I hate his face and personality. 

7. R Truth

He's done. He had one really entertaining gimmick and now he's just a What's Up rapper guy again. Dead wood

8. Zack Ryder

Pains me to say it but if he could re-invent himself he could be spared, I just don't see him trying to do anything anytime soon. 

9. Tamina Snuka

She's had so many attempts to make an impression and has failed everytime. Let her go

• Paid Members

Stephanie McMahon

As an on screen character she's shockingly bad. Does nothing to add to the quality of the show or the strength of the top faces through feuding with them, as they so rarely, if ever, get the better of her. I agree with those that have suggested if she must be on TV, have her deal exclusively with the females, rather than wandering around castrating half the roster.

Alberto Del Rio

If he's really getting paid the salary that is being reported then fair play to the fella on the biggest swindle of all time. There's more excitement to be got drying the dishes than when he appears on the screen.

Chris Jericho

Every time he returns I think 'Really? Again?' It's more apathy than anything else. I've just long since had my fill of Jericho and can't think of any scenario's that I would like to see him in anymore. Maybe a 2 year absence might make him seem fresh again, but anytime he returns now it feels as if he had never left.

Adam fucking Lallana.

Costs my club 25 fucking million quid, picks up a fair whack every fucking week and does fuck all to justify any of it in the 18 months he's been here. Then to top it off, he goes and fucking turns up on those embarrassingly shit nivea adverts that are shown a handful of times during every fucking RAW. 

Fuck off Lallana, as far away from Liverpool as possible.

Thank you for yet another wonderfully insightful post but as this thread is asking for people I don't want to see on my wrestling tellybox ever again, I find it appropriate for this part of the forum as I don't wish to see Adam Lallana (or his stupid nivea advert) during the ad breaks of RAW ever again.

You must love Raw and WWE to only complain about a tv advert.

Thank fuck someone mentioned Stephanie. Adds nothing to the show imo, takes over segments for no reason, puts wrestlers down and they obviously can't do fuck all in return. She's not a good 'heel' she's just really fucking annoying tbh.

• Paid Members

It's kind of weird to use a thread about wrestling in the on topic section of a wrestling board to have a football related Meltdown. Even for a Kopite.

Archived