Why don't you f*** off!

tiger_rick

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JBL: just an utter cretin. This line from Summerslam, I think it came after the Ziggler/Rusev count out, sums him and pretty much everything that's wrong with the modern era- "nothing was solved here tonight, and I love it!". That and his "we're about a flying *insert relevant surname/moniker*" and "wrestler x sure is fun to watch", which is also infecting NXT

• Paid Members

When Del Rio made his surprise return my response was "oh for fucks sake".

He added little ever, he's dull, bland and just meh. He's not even interesting enough to inject life to a stale midcard. He is dross, not bad really, just so bland it's not worth him waking up in the morning.

• Paid Members

Kane. He's the front runner for me. Ive felt this way for atleast 6 years and I'm pretty sure i felt the way 9 years ago when i took my break from wrestling.

Alberto Del Rio is some call as well. He's dull as dishwater. Its apathy i feel towards him as opposed to anything else. Just taking up screen time.

I would echo the Ryder one as well. When it was the occasional Raw appearance it was fine but he does my nut in on NXT

NXT Diva Curtain Calls! These drive me nuts! To quote Bill Watts "I know John Wayne didn't kill any Indians, but he didn't ride off into the sunset with his arms around their shoulders".

I know it's a work, I know your really close with the other four horsewomen, I know you have worked hard and are really proud of your matches. You can't work a match, then come out of character straight away hugging and kissing, then go back to being enemies again at the next taping when we just watched high fiving the previous night.

It's a minor thing I know, but it's just one of those little things that drives me nuts!

Kane - for me once he unmasked he should have had a limited shelf life, when he started showing his belly button he should have gone!

Jerry Lawler - I'm amazed he is still on commentary, he was washed up over 10 years ago. Think he would be good as a special talemt and maybe bring him out for Old School Raws etc.

Mick Foley - its hard to believe that in 1999 he was my favourite wrestler, these days he comes across as a whinging miserable twat, who loves to criticise others but not willing to take criticism. He is going to be even worse when his offspring start working for the WWE in the new year.

Its staggering that Del Rio has held 4 WWE world titles!

Guy couldnt be any blander if he actually worked at it (as that would actually show something).

Can anyone enlighten me as to what incredible body of work that he produced prior to signinh for WWE to chuck its weight behind him enmasse (or does he have incriminating pics of vince??)

Honestly it just shows the lack of charisma out there on the new talent as this guy would barely have made 'heat' 15 years ago and is a poor mans Essa Rios!

Another vote for JBL. He's just pure shit. I don't get why anyone cheers him when he comes out before Raw, he was a massive heel in his major singles run and now he's just a complete and utter bellend on commentary, transcending the heel/face dynamic and being barrel-scrapingly shit 100% of the time. Fuck off, please. And take Michael Cole, Byron Saxton and Jerry Lawler with you. Thanks! NB Saxton seems to be more tolerable in NXT for some reason, though I don't know if it's just because I enjoy Graves taking the piss out of him.

Archived