Why don't you f*** off!

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I thought (too late) that this might actually have made for a good UKFF Award. So would you happily never see on your wrestling tellybox ever again? And why?

Alberto Del Rio - this fucker has only been back a couple of months. It took about ten seconds for me to remember why I found him so utterly unbearable before. He has nothing about him. Absolutely nothing. I don't care if he can have an OK match, loads of people can. He has nothing alse about him that makes you give even the teeniest, tiniest shit whether he has a good match.

Dolph Ziggler - The single most irritating guy in WWE or NXT TV. He fucking plays at being a wrestler. He looks like an absolute muppet. He's somehow made himself an Indy darling despite being completely the work of the WWE machine. He's the absolute poster-boy for the twenty minute, result doesn't matter, TV time waster that makes most Raws a chore. Cunt.

Jerry Lawler - He's been great. But his time is long gone and the three man announce team concept is dire. Bye King.

Stardust - I don't even know what the fuck this is. It hasn't made Cody Rhodes any less interminable to watch.

Tommy Dreamer - At his peak, he was toss. Now he's the absolute worst.

Cameron, Naomi, Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Summer Rae, Tamina - Never been interesting. Never god anywhere near good enough. Taking up spots NXT jobbers would be better in. Time for a cull.

Bull Dempsey - You're shit. Fuck off.

Carmella - You're also shit and you ruin one of the best duos in the business.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much all my picks are in the opening post. Add Zach Ryder to the list as well and I'm golden.

I would have also added Mojo but seeing him with that kid on Breaking Ground made me realise why he is kept around.

Carmella is the absolute worst yet gets nowhere near the shit Eva gets. Glad I'm not the only person who hates her guts.

• Paid Members

Carmella - You're also shit and you ruin one of the best duos in the business.

Whoah, whoah, whoah, whoah, WHOAH! You leave Carmella out of this! Yeah, we all hated her when we thought she was going to split Enzo & Cass up but now that's off the table she's untouchable. I SAID UNTOUCHABLE.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Dudley Boyz - it's not 1996 anymore, because you'd still be good if it was

TNA - how are you still in existence? DIE DIE DIE!

Sheamus - irredeemable sack of, let me sound Oirish, shite

Great idea for a thread.

The obvious answer is of course Stephanie Mcmahon but that is probably too obvious so I'll go with Del Rio.

Like Rick said he has absolutely nothing going for him, he inspires complete apathy in the fans. The stuff about him being great in ROH and Lucha Underground smacks of the Albert got really good in Japan bollocks but I didn't see any of it to be fair.

Of course his character is boring as fuck and he already feels stale and directionless but I actually think his ring work which people speak highly of, has been pretty crap since his return. He had an incredibly sloppy match with Kalisto on Raw a few weeks ago and that middle rope foot stomp finisher is rotten. He seems bored himself.

• Awards Moderator

We used to have the GTFO Award for this very thing. If this thread takes off, I'll use the names people have mentioned in it and bring that award back for voting in January. How's that?

I'd also say Del Rio, who inspires nothing but apathy in me, and Ziggler, who I haven't been interested in in... Well, years probably. I'd also mention Jack Swagger who I can't consider anything more than a waste of space at this point. Does anyone care about Jack Swagger, and if so, how?!

I agree with the male talent mentioned in the OP.

The Miz, Kane and Big Show would also make my list.

They may be able to fill other roles within the company but I would really like to see all three call it a day when it comes to actual wrestling.

I don't think I'm being unkind when I say they wouldn't be missed.

For me:

Cena: has for a long time been what Hogan was in 92/93! Over exposed, over seen and repetitive. Needs to go away, stay away and then return as a heel doing something absolutely cuntish! - wont happen though as hes a merchandise machine!

Angle: for his own health! Looks and is a total wreck! Crash tv waiting to happen!

Rio: for every reason above. Even his name is wank!

Kane: Hasnt really had anything to offer since 01/02! Staler than decade old bread!

Shit title belts: the old belts (pre 04) had prestige and looked important. The current ones look like toys (which is the intention) & look worthless!

The 'its a movie in a ring' mentality. The term wrestling doesnt even get mentioned anymore. WWE is a wrestling company thats ashamed to use the word wrestling! Bring back the fact its about wrestling and titles!

Shit music and entrances: is a production so needs to be grand and bespoke not shit and generic!

Ric Flair.

You've had your day, you've had your returning day, you've had your re-returning day, you've had your past your best day, you've had your long past your best day, you've had your retirement, you've had another run in another company after that, you've then somehow still managed to get back on RAW on a rather frequent basis over the last few years when you've had nothing interesting to say for a very, very long time. 

And now you're back on my screen again! This time to further prove to the world that your daughter isn't worth our time on her own accord but rather just because she's your daughter.

The Divas Revolution, all about given women a chance, circling around a fella in his 60s. 

Honestly Naitch, your legacy in the sport is unquestionable but please fuck off now. 

• Paid Members

I still think he has something. I fucking hate that he was World Champion this year - easily the coldest World Champ of the decade and that is seriously saying something but he's a good hand and he can hold his own on the mic. The other people on my list I just think are irredeemable but with Sheamus, I still think there's something there but he's a victim of this bland, characterless era.

Agree on the Dudleys as a team. I'd keep Bubba though. He's shown how great a talker he is even with the scraps he's been fed. He would get himself over as a heel in WWE like nobodies business. They've no desire to do anything different though. As utterly shit as TNA are (great shout BTW) they do at least try stuff.

Edit: Class post, Jackpot!

Alberto Del Rio - He is absolute bullshit in overall.

MizTV - I fucking dislike talk show segments, this one happens to be the worst of all time

Divas Revolution - Two divas matches a week would work fine if they could have decent matches. Or if they were anything like the '99 divas matches in evening gowns ;)

Sheamus - I don't care if I never see him in another match again. I liked him as a face, but I now despise him since his return.

Big Show - NEVER EVER EVER need to see this lump on tv again. He is irrelevant, more so than Kane

Ric Flair - Just retire... OFFICIALLY.... from everybody's life. Talk about trying to keep hold of your fame..

Jericho: sorry. Never got 'it'. Bland moveset, sh*t look and promos for me make me switch channels.

Was atrocious for me at his peak, let alone now. Should count his blessings he ever ventured about IC level.

Foley: just wish he'd disapear forever!

Show: useless fat shit and a waste of time. Only thing he has is size.

Steph: would.i f**k her....absolutely! Do i want her involved in wrestlimg?......no!

Dixie: havent got all day!

• Paid Members

Michael Cole for me. "For the win" and "for the championship" ruin every match for me. He used to just be bland/mediocre, but these days I have to mute the playback when I watch WWE.

Big Show is on my list too. He's a lovely bloke, but I don't want him wrestling any more. There are plenty of guys on the roster that are just "blah" but I don't mind them picking up a wage and being a decent hand and to do jobs for people better than them. Wrestling needs those guys. Show, however, always guarantees that I'm going to find the match terrible. Unless Lesnar's throwing him around like a sack of shit, but I've seen that so many times now I wouldn't bother with it again. Give him a picture of a Spitfire and let him go.

I fucking hate that he was World Champion this year - easily the coldest World Champ of the decade and that is seriously saying something but he's a good hand and he can hold his own on the mic. The other people on my list I just think are irredeemable but with Sheamus, I still think there's something there but he's a victim of this bland, characterless era.

Yeah, but how long was he champion for? He was very ideal to put the belt on to lose to Reigns as the crowd were never gonna cheer Sheamus.

• Paid Members

You don't need to spoiler tag that now. It's hardly the point either. He was expected to sell a PPV as World Champion. There's absolutley no excuse not to give him some momentum to prepare him for it. It's more utter laziness as a result of that fucking breifcase. The "We don't need to try with this guy because he's got a guaranteed title shot and his win is going to be cheap heat shit anyway" attitude. Then shockingly, once the guy has got the belt - he doesn't create any interest.

Archived