Legit tough guys/girls

Arthur B. Funky

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

aint nobody telling me somebody like Harley Race or Haku wouldn't smash the piss out of Lesnar, he PLAYS a great tough guy and is no doubt a legit Wrestler, but in many respects he is a pussy, a stereotypical bully

Yeah, I think that big gold UFC belt, contested in matches that involve punching, kicking as well as wrestling, is a testament to you talking bollocks. Lesnar may not be good at taking punches from a couple of the best MMA heavyweights in the world (shock horror), but I'd imagine wrestlers won't be able to take him ploughing through them either.

• Paid Members

aint nobody telling me somebody like Harley Race or Haku wouldn't smash the piss out of Lesnar, he PLAYS a great tough guy and is no doubt a legit Wrestler, but in many respects he is a pussy, a stereotypical bully

Yeah, I think that big gold UFC belt, contested in matches that involve punching, kicking as well as wrestling, is a testament to you talking bollocks. Lesnar may not be good at taking punches from a couple of the best MMA heavyweights in the world (shock horror), but I'd imagine wrestlers won't be able to take him ploughing through them either.

Hear, hear. Sure, Shane Carwin had a shit gas-tank, but for a significant enough chunk of that match, his fists were still live, and they were among the heaviest fists in the business, if not THE heaviest. It's true that Lesnar doesn't like getting punched in the face, but the fact that he beat Carwin would suggest it's not as massive a disadvantage to him as a fighter as Ambulance Chase is making out.

• Paid Members

You're way out of order, mate — what is a legitimate title from a shoot fighting organization to unsubstantiated hearsay from someone's mates, the actual incidents of which happened when everyone was off their skull?

Hear, hear. Sure, Shane Carwin had a shit gas-tank, but for a significant enough chunk of that match, his fists were still live, and they were among the heaviest fists in the business, if not THE heaviest. It's true that Lesnar doesn't like getting punched in the face, but the fact that he beat Carwin would suggest it's not as massive a disadvantage to him as a fighter as Ambulance Chase is making out.

Much like a a shark . . . sharks are also pussies. 

Didn't Mr Perfect once deck Lesnar? On the "Plane Ride from Hell"??? I think he ended up getting the sack over it. Lesnar would have only been a young un then though.

No. That never happened.

Cheers for the insightful response although it seems did happen. But after a quick google search it seems Brock got the better of him. Depends who's version of events you accept in regards to detail, but they all end the same, with Lesnar restraining a pissed up Hennig.

• Paid Members

Perfect and Lesnar were mates too, with Perfect being one of maybe three people Lesnar liked in wrestling.

Why was Harley Race considered so terrifyingly hard? I've never really read or heard much stories about him kicking dicks in the fud.

Anyway, it must be hilarious watching Lesnar walk about backstage at WWE, these days. Seeing as most wrestlers about are hardly Lou Thesz. Particularly, I like that story of Lesnar "working the boys" when he had a full on hissy fit backstage after losing a match and started throwing shit against the wall, followed by cursing out folk. Needless to say, nobody was stopping him.

He never decked him. That was my repsonse. They playfully wrestled on a plane. Nobody decked anyone.

This playful wrestle on the plane still resulted in Curt being released from the company. Hall was released at the same time for misconduct.

But at the same time I guess they had no problem with Flair running up and down the plane with his cock in a sock.

• Paid Members

Much like a a shark . . . sharks are also pussies. 

Sean Shark?

• Paid Members
Why was Harley Race considered so terrifyingly hard?

Well, I was having a pint of Absinthe with George Hackenschmidt once, and he told me Harley could beat you in an arm wrestle with just his thumb.

Archived