Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

That'd be mobdro....

Its ok for sport as long as you only want to watch sky sports/bt....you don't need kodi for it tho. It works on any android device, I've got it on my samsung galaxy. Try it on your phone before you buy an android box if that is all you are going to use.

Ultimately you will need several sports apps so you can have alternative options when the streams are laggy/low quality etc.

Of course if you want to watch sports not on sky sports/bt you would then either need to know what foreign channel they are on or use a different app which does the hard work for you.

Ultimately you have to learn to do it yourself, because in 3 months time the apps which are popular now will have died off a bit and you will need to setup new ones to get the best out of your box.

It's no more difficult than setting up an app on your phone so don't be scared, and certainly don't pay a bloke 20quid to install tvaddons lol

Thanks Slapnut, don't suppose you could explain in very basic terms how you did it, as though talking to a small child or a nan? PM if need be.

Can I make the same request? I have Amazon Fire Stick.

Me too.

A link to a decent How To would be great, I have googled, but if someone has a comprehensive how to that covers all bases simply it'd be appreciated

I followed this which is probably as basic a guide you'll find:

https://seo-michael.co.uk/the-beast-build-for-kodi/

Yehh the beast is very bloated and if you have virgin as your isp a fair few things are blocked.

The best thing is to just have a mooch and find which addons work best for you and your setup...they are easy enough to delete if you don't like them.

UK turks is a nice little addon with a bit of everything.... Got all the Wrestlemanias under the classic tv section too