Superstar Threads

boshealecta

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Here's what Ryback wore in FCW.

He looks tiny there compared to how he was when he got to TV as Skip Sheffield. He must have been behaving at the time after his wellness sacking.

His arms are particularly tiny. Sheamus dwarfs him. Commentator on Sheamus (who had his surname then) "He's like a one man IRA".

Bray Wyatt isn't a character who should wear his own merchandise. That's something that has been bothering me recently. His look with a vest underneath a Hawaiian shirt is absolutely perfect, but he shouldn't wrestle in official gear. Also noticed that Erick Rowan now has a sheep face print on the back of his onesie. These guys should never look like they have been anywhere near a WWE costume department.

I totally agree. They live in their own little commune and just wrestle in whatever they would wear in there. They shouldn't be having customised sheep boiler suits and wearing merchandise

More ring jackets, what happened to ring jackets?

The Miz used to wear a brilliant leather one.

The Prime Time Players need some sparkly entrance jackets as well

this is part of the problem with the way they present characters nowadays. They claim that they're worth "millions of dollars". Why don't they have nice clothes? They have their ring gear and cut off t-shirts. That doesn't say "millions of dollars" to me.

• Paid Members

everything about him that night screamed "superstar" what the hell went wrong

They put together some presentation to make him look like a big deal a couple of months too late to make a difference, promoted his big night like he was window dressing to the real story (Rock and Cena) and then on the night itself, booked him to look like a complete chump.

Here's what Ryback wore in FCW.

He looks tiny there compared to how he was when he got to TV as Skip Sheffield. He must have been behaving at the time after his wellness sacking.

His arms are particularly tiny. Sheamus dwarfs him. Commentator on Sheamus (who had his surname then) "He's like a one man IRA".

That is a stunning piece of commentary. If I knew we were going to get lines like that every week on Raw or Smackdown I would tune in without fail

Archived