Cashing In

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Is the MITB contract now only for the World title?

If not, maybe they could build up to a scenario where there's some big tornado tag match in which the tag, IC, US, and World champs are all involved, and right at the end, when everybody's decimated and lying in the ring, Sheamus (or whoever holds it) just cashes in, points at all of them, pins them all in one go, and leaves covered in belts.

• Paid Members

Fair enough. I did say it could've been whoever held it, not just Sheamus. I dunno, maybe it could be used to make Del Rio interesting - how he goes on about gold and all that. Or put them all on Cena to cause an internet meltdown. Or on Brock, to reinforce his dominance - they could have him defend the tag belts by himself for a while.

• Paid Members

Having briefcase cash-ins for lesser titles would make the whole gimmick feel even less special and... well, let's just say TNA did it, that's enough, yeah?

TNA completely butchered the concept and threw in the fired aspect, which was obviously stupid.

I know the Divas title is obviously far less down the pecking order, but the girls have just closed out a Raw and there is obviously a lot of effort being put into them in NXT. It wasn't that long ago that the idea of a 30 minute women's match would have gone down like a lead balloon. So it's not impossible that in two years it won't be seen as such a nothing title. It'll never over take the main title, but could have some actual value one day.

If they ever get to that stage a bunch of things could be done to freshen it up. Miss Money In The Bank complete with a sash like a beauty contest winner and a pink Breifcase. Would obviously be Sasha Banks as the first (and probably only) female winner

• Paid Members

If they ever get to that stage a bunch of things could be done to freshen it up. Miss Money In The Bank complete with a sash like a beauty contest winner and a pink Breifcase. Would obviously be Sasha Banks as the first (and probably only) female winner

I didn't even think about the possibility of Money In The BO$$ with a tarted up briefcase covered in diamante with her shades matching. I retract my previous concerns and promote this to Best Idea Ever.

I wonder if she would be heartless enough to cash in on a beaten down Bayley moments after she wins her first Divas title? Surely not, especially if the the Bayley super fan had flown out to watch her hero win the big one?

Let's just stop talking about it now before I get upset that it'll probably never happen

I didn't even think about the possibility of Money In The BO$$ with a tarted up briefcase covered in diamante with her shades matching. I retract my previous concerns and promote this to Best Idea Ever.

Shit. That actually would be really good. Have her cash it in in front of the post Wrestlemania smart crowd on RAW and listen to the *pop*.

Archived