WWE April 2016 Tour

DVDBellator

Daniel Bryan is appearing at the other UK shows on the tour

He's not at Birmingham though. Ric Flair's been announced for the tour managing Charlotte and he's being billed for it which makes up for that

Crikey what kind of world do we live in now? where they have nobody we actually care about wrestlimg so one retired guy makes up for another retired guy not being there waving.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're comparing Axxess, which costs £30-£40? and includes q&as, signings and live matches and loads more, to this 'panel' costing £99 ??

Axxess you queue up and aren't even guaranteed to meet the person you are after and for the VIP signings your still paying like £100 plus to meet the person you want, I don't think its that bad value wise myself. 

A workout with Ryback would be ace, who the fuck wants to do that with Ziggler?

Plenty of people. He's not liked on this wrestling forum but he's still one of the bigger names in the business.

Seth Rollins was supposed to do one last year, but he got injured and they replaced him with Cesaro which must've been pretty cool

• 2 weeks later...

I've checked toy stores Facebook pages and that WWE UK facebook page along with here too, so that's exhausted my research skills. Has anyone else seen any info on signings?

Its usually just a week or two in advance that they realise signing details (or it was for the April tour last year)

Archived