WWE April 2016 Tour

DVDBellator

For what it's worth, I'd heard last year that Glasgow would be getting the November 2016 tv tapings, in part to screw with ICW who are essentially competing with WWE by running the Hydro in late November.

I guess we'll see shortly whether that is true or not.

Obviously my source was correct then. I got told it was Glasgow for the Nov 2016 tapings last December at the NXT UK show in Blackpool.

Go you!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to Newcastle with my six year old tomorrow who has never been to a WWE show. He wants to try to meet some of the wrestlers. Is there a chance of seeing any of we loiter around the arena mid to late afternoon or is it just something I will have to tell him we can't do?

• Paid Members

Going to Newcastle with my six year old tomorrow who has never been to a WWE show. He wants to try to meet some of the wrestlers. Is there a chance of seeing any of we loiter around the arena mid to late afternoon or is it just something I will have to tell him we can't do?

If you go straight to the gates at the back of the arena as soon as the show's done, you should be able to see the wrestlers walking back to the bus - a few usually come over to sign/do photos/etc.

Well, I say that's the case with the Newcastle arena - I'm basing that on the Insurrextion UK PPV, a few WWE house shows and 2 WWA tour shows at least 10 years ago.

For what it's worth, I'd heard last year that Glasgow would be getting the November 2016 tv tapings, in part to screw with ICW who are essentially competing with WWE by running the Hydro in late November.

I guess we'll see shortly whether that is true or not.

Obviously my source was correct then. I got told it was Glasgow for the Nov 2016 tapings last December at the NXT UK show in Blackpool.

Go you!

Indeed, go me!

What's the source for these dates? Has it been announced on the tour? Can't find anything online as yet.

Flyers at the shows.

By the way, they've ramped up the security at the UK shows, on WWE's orders supposedly.

I've been going to the MEN Arena for 20 years and was body searched for the first time tonight. Proper airport style security like at US shows. They confiscated a chocolate bar from me, would you believe. Obviously a dangerous hazard to the WWE Universe.

Sorry to ask again but has anyone had front row/aisle seats before

I've managed to get under the balcony before but how do you get tickets for either the front row or down the aisle? I get it'll be expensive but what way or ways are there to get a seat like that?

Been front row quite a bit, some pure luck when the tickets go on sale (but that has stopped since they started doing the vip £400 tickets) but mostly by keeping an eye on the ticket sites in the few days leading up to a show, when the comps and unsold vip go back on sale at more reasonable prices.

By the way, they've ramped up the security at the UK shows, on WWE's orders supposedly.

I've been going to the MEN Arena for 20 years and was body searched for the first time tonight. Proper airport style security like at US shows. They confiscated a chocolate bar from me, would you believe. Obviously a dangerous hazard to the WWE Universe.

They have had a few incidents of fans grabbing wrestlers aggressively and jumping the barrier in the past year or so, so wouldn't blame them. Had that done when I went as well.

I wasn't frisked at Raw last night, but tonight at Smackdown me and the security man got very familiar.

Speaking of Smacky D, fun show tonight. I enjoyed myself.

But there was a lot of kids, families and even grown men who clearly hadn't got the memo about Roman, New Day and Undertaker. Some were quite upset.

Archived