Wrestlers (past/present) with the best 'engines'

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Moderators

I was listening to the hilarious song "Talk Like Sex" by Kool G Rap today, and I noticed the line "any chicks that step to it are getting their stomach pumped like Rod Stewart".

It's one I had never noticed before, and obviously refers to that rumour as well. Interesting it's one that pops up all over the world - and also one I had never heard until a couple years ago on this forum.

The whole song is really fucking funny and I highly recommend listening to it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How true are the stories of old-timers like Flair wrestling an hour every night though?

Are suggesting that old wrestlers don't always tell the truth? I'm having none of that

This reminds me of my Favourite Ric Flair exaggeration.

On an advert for the Tampa Orthopedic & Pain Clinic back in 2011 he was quoted as saying:

"I broke my back in a plane crash, wrestled 100,000 matches, and been world heavyweight champion 16 times. Thanks Tampa Orthopedic & Pain Clinic for keeping the Nature Boy stylin' and profilin'. Wooo!"

To wrestle 100,000 matches he would have had to wrestle a match every day for 274 years.

How true are the stories of old-timers like Flair wrestling an hour every night though?

Are suggesting that old wrestlers don't always tell the truth? I'm having none of that

This reminds me of my Favourite Ric Flair exaggeration.

On an advert for the Tampa Orthopedic & Pain Clinic back in 2011 he was quoted as saying:

"I broke my back in a plane crash, wrestled 100,000 matches, and been world heavyweight champion 16 times. Thanks Tampa Orthopedic & Pain Clinic for keeping the Nature Boy stylin' and profilin'. Wooo!"

To wrestle 100,000 matches he would have had to wrestle a match every day for 274 years.

Flair's career was about 36 years wasn't it? I'm sure he's mentioned before that he did 8 60 minute broadways every day of his entire career

EDIT: Just worked out that actually comes to 105120, obviously Flair was downplaying how many matches he's had

Archived