Finn Balor exclusive autograph in Wrestle Crate

CallingSpots

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, thats pretty cool.

I do like some of the stuff that comes in the WrestleCrates, although I'm not really a big enough fan of *most* of the companies (Like Progress/other UK companies etc) or would have the space for a lot of the other items hah. 

Keep up the good work though guys!

Ah, thats pretty cool.

I do like some of the stuff that comes in the WrestleCrates, although I'm not really a big enough fan of *most* of the companies (Like Progress/other UK companies etc) or would have the space for a lot of the other items hah.

Keep up the good work though guys!

I find that most months, I'm pleased. Admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of Progress, but simply because I haven't seen enough of it, I feel.

The month for free will change that

The only downside is the vast array of DVDs that I now own but have little time to watch!

Yeah, generally, it's not for me.

Barring the odd Action figure and T-shirt of somebody I like, I wouldn't make use of half the stuff that comes inside, but I'll keep my eyes on the shop for random individual bits I could pick up in the future hah.

Totally love the whole idea of these crates though, and if I was a still a teen and really heavily into wrestling (as I used to be) I would have been all over this ha.

After my last review i'm so glad to be writing this review.

THIS BOX WAS AMAZING

To start with the Negatives:

NONE

Now the neutral:

NOTHING

Positives:

The Jimmy havoc t-shirt is amazing, i love this.

Honkey tonk man signed picture was quality

The progress dvd not sure what is on it, but i love progress and its a british dvd

The chris jericho clip board was a novelty, but i love it

The download of an australian company, i will defo give this a watch.

The 2017 calendar, this got spoilt for me on Facebook, but i love it, defo will be going on my wall.

Flair pin badge, love pin badges and with this been a set of 4 i cant wait for the others.

My favourite item of them all was the Hat, now i've been looking at buying myself a new hat, and now i dont need one, i wore this to work today.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year, everyone.

Here's the official rundown of what was inside December's Wrestle Crate:

15672760_1196727840442793_31367172905847

• Jimmy Havoc collaboration shirt (WC exclusive)
  • PROGRESS Picks 2014 DVD (WC exclusive)
  • Honky Tonk Man hand-signed art print (WC exclusive)
  • The Ringside Perspective 2017 Official Calendar
  • 'Worn with Flair' pin #1 in our series of 4 (WC exclusive)
  • PURORESU bobble hat (WC exclusive)
  • 'The List' clipboard (WC exclusive - with a HUGE thank you to iPumaPants from UKFF for the concept)
  • Melbourne City Wrestling - best of 2016 download (WC exclusive)
  • Nerd Cave art print

We've already announced a Funko POP! Vinyl for January's Crate. Enter code UKFF10 at WrestleCrate.co.uk for 10% off your first Crate.

Cheers - Rich

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

We've just announced a huge item for February's Ultimate Wrestle Crate...

I'm delighted to announce that February's Ultimate Crate will include PCW vs ROH - Supershow of Honor 2 - four disk DVD set.

With an RRP of £34.99, and four full wrestling shows - this one item alone is worth more than the cost of the Ultimate Crate.

The four show box set features Adam Cole, Noam Dar, Jay Lethal, Roderick Strong, Cederic Alexander, ReDragon, War Machine,Dalton Castle and many more.

Squaready20170122200313(1).jpg?ts=148511

If you want to grab February's Ultimate Wrestle Crate then head to WrestleCrate.co.uk and enter code UKFF10 for 10% off your first Crate.

If anyone has any Crate questions, please let me know :)

Cheers - Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

It's that time of the month again - the official run down of January's Wrestle Crate...although I'm surprised there's not been any reviews from Puma and Bradford yet ;)

16406459_1229495743832669_52120613548628

• Kevin Owens Funko POP! Vinyl figure
  • 'Follow' t-shirt
  • Exclusive pin #2 - 'A Shocking Debut'
  • Jimmy Havoc signed Portrait of a Wrestler print
  • Calling Spots magazine issue 22
  • PCW Fifth Anniversary DVD
  • Portrait of a Wrestler poster (Ft Jack Gallagher, Pete Dunne, Jimmy Havoc, Pastor Bill Eaver, Lord Giddeon Grey.
  • Golden Stars trading card - David Star (Wrestle Crate exclusive FREE bonus item)

We've also announced a massive FOUR-SHOW DVD BOX SET for February's Ultimate Crate. Want to know what it is? Find out HERE.

Remember to use code UKFF10 at WrestleCrate.co.uk for 10% off your first Crate.

Thanks guys,

Rich

Indeed, I had neglected to review this month's Crate. My apologies, it's been a very chaotic few weeks. And so, without further ado...

POP Figure - Is perhaps the best one so far. Kevin Owens! And it looks fantastic. He's sitting up with Reigns, Warrior, and my 2k16 Steve Austin.
'Follow' t-shirt - Somewhat of a return to the "Oh man, that's an awesome shirt" days of I Love You and The Streak front page t-shirts. A really nice shirt with a cool design.
Exclusive Pin #2 - So this went in a different direction to what I expected (Horsemen/women/Evolution) but that's not a bad thing. One of the things I like most about WrestleCrate is the variety. Looking forward to seeing #3 and #4.
Jimmy Havoc signed print - Fantastic photography. I'm less of an autograph guy, but top names from the UK are cool. With the current surge in British Wrestling awareness, these autographs are awesome to have from the beginning of the boom.
Calling Spots magazine - Not my favourite item. Articles are very long, but when I do get around to reading it, it's always a good read. 
PCW DVD - Looks promising. As mentioned before, I'm lacking on time to check out the DVDs sent out in Crates, but there's always a couple at the top of the list. This one joins the top. 
Portrait of a Wrestler group print - Love it. Again, top notch photography, and a pretty cool item, considering the surge. 
Golden Stars Trading Card - My least favourite item, as I have no idea who this guy is haha! It is one of many though, so I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Top items - POP, shirt, DVD.
Bottom items - Trading Card, Calling Spots magazine.

February's Crate has such amazing potential, with the 4-DVD set (which is incredible, by the way). Looking forward to that one! Thanks Rich and team!

Calling Spots magazine - Not my favourite item. Articles are very long, but when I do get around to reading it, it's always a good read.

The latest issue is the first one I've been disappointed with since the fanzine launched. I understand it's a new team and will give issue 23 a try but I found it very self indulgent, a 44 page fanzine inluding 10 pages on a fans Wrestlemania weekend trip (every fanzine/mag has these types of articles every year, you read one, you've read them all) and 10+ pages devoted to What Culture, wasn't the issue for me.

Hi guys!

Just to let you know that we've signed an agreement with one of the most exciting wrestlers in the world to collab on a couple of exclusive items. The first will be inside each of February's Crates!! Any guesses who it might be?

ONE DAY LEFT TO ORDER OUR NEXT CRATE

You do NOT want to miss February's Crate. If you haven't already, head to WrestleCrate.co.uk before 23:59 GMT on Sunday February 12th (TOMORROW) to get yours. Use code UKFF10 for 10% of your first Crate.

WE'D NEVER CHARGE £22 FOR A CLIPBOARD

If you don't know, we have an official shop where you'll find items you may have missed from past Crates. Here you'll find one-time gift Crates, Funko POP! Vinyls, and even Wrestle Crate Lists which are only £4.99 (P&P).

16508116_1235382589910651_55527988472482

As always, if anyone has any Crate questions, please just give me a shout.

Cheers,

Rich

No idea who the wrestler is, but I look forward to finding out!

The List Clipboard for £4.99...I might get another haha! I've now been a subscriber for long enough to have just about everything in the 2nd chance store. Might pick up a few random autographs soon though...Might there be a list of available ones? (I know it's a mystery, but I'd like to know the chance of getting one I don't have haha!)

• 2 weeks later...

It's review time!

This month's Crate had a big item that we already knew about, and to be honest, I expected a Crate lacking in quality in terms of other items, due to the cost of the big item...I'm pleasantly surprised...

Pros - 
Supershow of Honor 4-disc DVD set - Great item. Not something you expect to get from something like WrestleCrate/other crate/box/whatever services, but fantastic. Looking at the match listings, this could be a great watch (Adam Cole vs Ligero vs B'gum? Dar vs Alexander in a non-WWE setting? Adam Cole vs Mastiff 30 minute Iron Man? Hell yeah)
Darewolf PJ Black signed print - Not someone you think of when it comes to autographs, really. Nice surprise. Loving his LU stuff, and it's a nice one for the collection.
Pete Dunne t-shirt - Another quality shirt, and nice to see some more support for the British guys. I'm loving the shirt.
Goldberg 173-0 Pin - Really cool. Retro, non-mainstream-y type item. Not surprised to see something Goldberg at the moment, as he's resurfaced, but it's a nice item. Always thought I could see where this pins were going. No idea what the last one could be.
Kodi Symmons comic book - I bought the first issue, after it was advertised on here, I totally forgot to get Issue 2. And now I don't have to! Looking forward to seeing how the story progresses. Nice little item.
Pro Wrestling Chaos downloadable show - I mentioned these downloads before. I love them. They take up no space on the DVD shelf. It'll go on my hard drive of wrestling shows!

Favourite Item - 2Sweet 4 Life foam hand. O. M. G. What a great item! As lame as it is, my buddies and I '2Sweet' all the time, and this is going to cause a liiiiiiittle bit of jealousy amongst the group. Ha. Absolutely love it. I'll be checking the 2nd chance store regularly to see if my buddies can get one! 

Cons - None. I actually like every item. 

Good job, Rich and crew! Super stuff.

Just wanted to mention, also, that I had a bit of communication with the team over the weekend, and their customer service is top notch. Can't fault these guys. Thanks again!

This is my 12th box im have now received, so it’s my year anniversary of getting these boxes.

This box WOW, what a box!!!

Firstly my negatives:

The only item thing I didn’t like is the pin badge, I’ve not been a fan of these at all, but I’m sure people will love the idea of them.

I absolute loved the coasters, the badges not so much.

Neutral:

PJ Black signed promo, wasn’t a fan in the wwe, but I love the promo picture, and I collect autographs so all is good.

Positives:

The PCW/ROH Supercard of honor 2 dvd (all 4 shows), I totally forget this was going to be in the box, and I can’t wait to watch this

Pete Dunne t-shirt, what a design, it’s that good Pete Dunne sold 160 in under an hour!!!

Bullet club foam finger - very childish but I absolute love it!

Kodi Symmons comic, already read issue 1 which I enjoyed, this has both issues in it, and a lot larger than the original, can’t wait to read issue 2!!

Pro wrestling chaos download - Love PWC not seen some of their recent shows so can’t wait to pick a show to download