Finn Balor exclusive autograph in Wrestle Crate

CallingSpots

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reviews, guys. As you know by now, both your support and feedback is appreciated.

@Nugent99 - The DVD is one I've wanted to feature for a while now. It's a company that is so different to anything else on the market that I wanted to ensure I got that inside a Crate. I do hope people check it out.

Cheers,

Rich

Wrestle Crate's biggest sale ever ends tomorrow.

Deals include:

• £1 items, including Drew Galloway hand-signed prints
  • 30% off past Crates (Full Crates from just £8.39 +P&P)
  • 50% off all other individual past items, including DVDs and autographs

Grab a bargain at WrestleCrate.co.uk/shop today. If you're looking to try our service for the first time, or just want to get some cool wrestling merch for Christmas stocking fillers, our sale is the perfect opportunity.

15241370_1157544837694427_87062346127420

Hey Puma.

You've been subscribed long enough now to know I can't possibly tell you that ;)

In all seriousness - I love working will Oli, who's genuinely one of the best wrestling photographers on the planet, and we have a super-cool collab due in a Crate very, very soon.

Thanks - Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Stevie.

Here's some info from WrestleCrate.co.uk:

CHRISTMAS SHIPPING - We are aiming to ship December's Crates four days early (December 18th) to try and get all UK Crates to you before Christmas. Please note, this is NOT guaranteed, as we're relying on our eight suppliers getting items to us on time. If you want to buy a Crate as a Christmas gift, any one-off Crate of past items purchased before December 15th will arrive at mainland UK addresses before Christmas.

Thanks - Rich

Hi guys,

There's just one day left to get our final Wrestle Crate of the year - and it promises to be our most-packed yet.

Here's the teasers/mild-spoilers we've announced so far...

Each of December's Crates will contain:

• The next exclusive item in our collaboration with PROGRESS wrestling - the second limited edition DVD in our partnership.
  • This month's new and exclusive tee
  • A FREE BONUS ITEM from our friends at Nerd Cave - an exclusive A5 art print
  • Plus a bunch of unannounced items (a total of nine items in the Ultimate Crate)

Get December's Wrestle Crate, from just £11.99 (+P&P) at WrestleCrate.co.uk and enter code UKFF10 for 10% off your first Crate.

Welcome back, Crate fans!

Received my crate this morning, nice and early before Christmas. Love it. It's going to feel like forever until the next one, now, though.

Thoughts!

Calendar - Nice item! The images used are mostly fantastic, as I've come to expect from Ringside Perspective.

Honky Tonk Man signed print - Really cool addition to a growing collection. Really cool print, too.

The Genius A5 - Not the greatest item, but the 20% off War To Settle The Score is a nice touch. My buddy was showing me said book online a week or so ago. Here's hoping he didn't buy it before getting his WrestleCrate!

Flair Pin Badge - 1 of 4, eh? I'm half-hoping this goes in a Four Horsemen or Evolution direction, as opposed to a Four Horsewomen direction. Not that there would be anything bad about that, I'm just a bigger Horsemen/Evolution fan.

MCW Download - Saw this, and was a little disappointed that it's not a DVD. Then I asked myself "Is this not simply the way we're headed, now?" and I think it's quite cool. Doesn't take up any space on my DVD shelf, and I can carry it with me on journeys. That'll do.

Progress DVD + 1 month free on demand - Had gone back and forth on Progress on Demand. Wasn't sure if I'd watch the shows enough to warrant a monthly sub. I guess now I'll find out. DVD looks like fun too. Devitt vs Havoc could be good.

Jimmy Havoc t-shirt - I love it. The design is great, and it's one of those shirts that doesn't scream "WRESTLING" unless you know. And I like that.

Puroresu hat - I really like it. Again, doesn't scream "WRESTLING", and it's a bit different from the normal t-shirt items.

And finally, The List of Jericho clipboard. I don't think I need to tell Rich how pumped I am for that item! But for everyone else, it's my favourite of this Crate. Rich, you're an absolute legend.

Thanks to Rich and the Crate team. Merry Christmas!

Edited by iPumaPants

Hey Puma!

Ha...I toiled all month between telling you that I was going to use your genius idea or letting you find out organically. I plumped for the latter. Massive kudos though - it was a brilliant idea and people seem to absolutely LOVE them! I don't share spoilers for a week or so, but when I do, do you have social media channels I can credit for the idea?

Awesome to hear you loved it though :xmas:

Cheers - Rich