Finn Balor exclusive autograph in Wrestle Crate

CallingSpots

Hi Puma,

Thanks for taking the time to write that up. I'm always conscious that my view is somewhat biased what I post here (hopefully it doesn't come across TOO much like a shill) so it's great to have a few independent reviews on the thread :)

More importantly - I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this month's Crate. Thanks or your awesome and ongoing support of what the team and I do.

Cheers - Rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Just a little reminder that tomorrow if the final day to sign up to November's Wrestle Crate. Every single Crate this month will come with an extra, FREE BONUS ITEM - hand-signed by two of the UK's rising stars.

Be sure to enter code UKFF10 at WrestleCrate.co.uk for 10% off your first Crate.

Thanks - Rich

So a friend convinced me to try out a different Crate/Box...both are set to arrive around the same time. Looking forward to seeing how they compare.

Fear not, though Rich. As my Mrs pays for my Crate (cos she's super lovely and all that, buying me a monthly gift), I'm sure I'm sticking with WrestleCrate! Haha.

It sounds like between you you've nailed the two clues, almost. The 'new company' and 'puro' hints may be separate ;)

The PROGRESS item is smaller than the previous two, but one of my top five favourite items ever.

And your Mrs sounds awesome, Puma.

Your Crates should be with you any day now, gentleman.

- Rich

I always hate writing my reviews if i wasn't happy about the box, but in my opinion this was the worst box i have received so far.

There was a few positives but for me i just didn't enjoy this box in general.

Its the first time i've thought this so 1 in god knows how many boxes i've had is not bad at all.

I know you cant please everyone and do for the majority.

Positives:

The progress torch is amazing i absolute love it.

Seth rollins t-shirt was a decent t-shirt, not the best that has been produced but will defo wear it, love the fact it was grey too.

The coaster is a great finish to the collection

Neutral:

The wwe figure is a cool item

Negatives:

Beyond wrestling dvd, some of the matches look good, but its not a promotion that i've had any interest in, will give it a watch though.

Puro t-shirt was too plain for my liking and anything t-shirt with strong style on it.

Both autographs did absolute nothing for me at all, not a fan of Aldo Rose or Jimmy J & Jennie B.

Sorry about the bad review 

Crate arrived, and the postman is now commenting on how I get this box every month. Haha.

In much the same format as BradfordCity, here's my review....

Positives:
Rollins shirt. I love it. It'll get plenty of wear-time.
The Rollins mini-figure. It's one of those things that I didn't need or want, but I appreciate now. It's pretty darn cool, He can join Brie Bella from last time.
Puro t-shirt will get some wear-time too. I like that it doesn't say "Wrestling" but people who know, know. 
Coaster. Exactly what I expected, and yet the design is still a neat surprise. Really cool idea, this coaster set! Do more!

Neutral:
The DVD. I know around half of the guys on the card, so that makes it watchable for me. I struggle to invest in a product if I have no knowledge of it/the wrestlers. It'll get watched, at some point. Cool item, but not as cool as those above.

Negatives:

Autographs. I'm not sure who the two up and comers are, but with the way British Wrestling is right now, I'm sure I'll know soon. That said, for now, it's a bit of a 'Meh' item, and seems more promotional for the Ryback thing than anything else. Not that it's a bad thing.
Aldo/Adam Rose...Was never a fan. However, my buddy is a huge fan, so without spoiling his Crate, I just let him know he's going to love it. He's pretty excited.
Progress torch/logo shiner thing. Bit of a pointless item, but still pretty cool. It'll go into my 'Random Stuff' Crate that I keep stuff in. 

I got a bit downhearted when bradfordcity left a negative review, but it's not all bad. I've been disappointed by Crates before, and it really is that 'Can't Please Everyone' thing. This isn't, by any means, the best Crate, but for me, it's not the worst.

Thanks for some cool merch, Rich.

I agree its not all bad, its just the worst one i've received so far.

I also agree that you cant please everyone, some people will say i want more wwe, other will say i want more us indy, i say i want more british wrestling haha.

If this had been my first box i probably would of loved it, the past boxes have been that good, which is a massive compliment to Wrestle Crate.

With regards to the 2 british wrestlers, they are PCW academy student, seen Jimmy J a couple of time and looks not bad, Jennie B i wasn't impressed with at all, but they are both still training.

I was proper gutted because i thought it was going to be the new nation lol

Edited by bradfordcity