Finn Balor exclusive autograph in Wrestle Crate

CallingSpots

Every box i have received so far has been absolute amazing.

The picture does not do justice the amazing grey t-shirt that is Bret Hart vs The British bulldog, this is the best t-shirt they have done which i never thought i would say after the i love you t shirt.

Really wish i had bought these from the start!

Really wanted the Sasha Banks T-shirt & the finn balor notebook.

If anyone is undecided on if the try this box do it you will not regret it!!!

Edited by bradfordcity

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BradfordCity,

Thank you for such kind words. It's really great to hear that you've enjoyed each Crate. We really do try and appeal to wrestling fans of all different tastes and suchlike.

Here's a better photo of the 'Summer of 92' shirt...

CmRoIisWcAAzDc6.jpg

Thanks,

Richard

To echo BradfordCity, the Hart/Bulldog shirt is amazing. Between that, the Streak, and the Flair/HBK shirts, can't decide on a favourite.

Big Gold Belt pin is a great item! Aside from the t-shirts, I'll agree with you Richard and say it's my favourite item.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd pop in to give you all a few updates.

Wrestle Crate x PROGRESS Wrestling

Beginning in August's Crate, Wrestle Crate and PROGRESS will team up to create exclusive and never-before-seen wrestling goodies and apparel. The first exclusive item will be available in next month's Crate.

13738120_1036002946515284_45386284030746

I'm really excited to work with PROGRESS. I wanted to find the best partners possible to create only the best wrestling merchandise. Since 2012, PROGRESS has established itself as one of the hottest brands of pro wrestling anywhere on the planet. Their punk-rock roots are the perfect foil to our family-ran business model, with both companies being passionate about giving something special.

Mystery DVDs for just £4.99

I mean, the title says it all really. We are running a limited-time offer where you can purchase a random DVD from a past Wrestle Crate for just £4.99 (+ P&P). Plus you can buy up to four. The list of DVDs in stock currently are:

• ROH Global Wars 2015 Night 1
  • PCW Best of Kevin Owens and Finn Balor
  • CHIKARA UK Tour Vol 1 & 2 (Wrestle Crate Exclusive DVDs)
  • Fight Club:PRO Best of 2015 (Wrestle Crate Exclusive DVD)
  • Two Falls of a Finish Documentary (Wrestle Crate Exclusive variant with bonus content)
  • ROH Best in the World 2015
  • Pro Wrestling Chaos - Heir 2 the Throne 2016

I'm not sure how long the sale will be on for but any of those DVDs for that price is truly awesome value for money (For example; ROH DVDs RRP for £13.99 in the UK).

Get yours from our store, where you can also buy other past-items, including full mystery Crates made up with £60 RRP of items.

Wrestling Arcade Comic

Anybody who's been following this (now really long) thread for a while may know that I'm passionate about working with and supporting cool, small wrestling projects. We've teamed with the fantastic Wrestling Arcade to create a limited edition comic for August's Crate.

13669576_1039428909506021_59474407409317

July's Crate

July's Crate will start to arrive early next week. I'll pop back to share a photo of the contents a week or so after they arrive.

As always, any questions or if you just want to chat, give me a shout.

You can get your Wrestle Crate from £11.99 (+ P&P) at WrestleCrate.co.uk where code UKFF10 will get you 10% off your first Crate.

Cheers,

Richard

Just a quick review of this month's Crate.

Just wanted to drop in and say that I'm pleased with this month's Crate. Continuing with the exclusive prints is great, all of them are cool. The ZSJ signed print is cool, too! T-shirt isn't the best that WrestleCrate have sent out (perhaps you guys set the bar a little high? haha) but it's nice. The DVD is added to the collection of DVDs I need to work through, but I look forward to it. The hat is pretty freaking cool, but I don't know if I'll wear it. My friend (another subscriber) labelled it a 'holiday hat'. I agree with him. The glasses...The glasses are my favourite item. Just so cool. A nice little item, the words giving reference to the movie, so good

Thanks, as always, Rich.

Hi,

Now i wasn't sure if i should post or not because this is the first crate I've not thought wow about, to be honest its the worst one so far, now i don't know if that's because every crate I've had so far has been amazing but i just wasn't impressed at all.

There was some great items though

I'll start off with the stuff i loved.

ZSJ signed picture, quality item, i'm a massive ZSJ fan so loved this

The PCW dvd, i love PCW and this dvd looks quality

WWE Book - I've been tempted so many times to buy this and now i don't need to.

Now the bad .... really sorry

The hat - it looks and feels cheap, will i wear it, i doubt it

The sunglasses an absolute cool idea, just again cheap, but will probably wear them as i have lost my sunglasses.

The pictures wasn't a fan of the first set not a fan of these either, can imagine other will love these.

The t shirt - defo the worst creation so far, again thought i think if i had got this tshirt in my first box i would probably liked it more, its just the past t shirts have been absolute amazing.

Just want to say a massive thanks to wrestle crate as they included a wrestle crate sticker which goes in my British wrestling sticker book!

I cannot wait for the next crate though especially since the progress announcement.

Just wondered will that stop your good relationship with PCW/Fight club pro as you have had a lot of items in the past crates?

Hi,

Now i wasn't sure if i should post or not because this is the first crate I've not thought wow about, to be honest its the worst one so far, now i don't know if that's because every crate I've had so far has been amazing but i just wasn't impressed at all.

There was some great items though

I think the key here is looking at each Crate individually. Trying to top each and every Crate is just going to become impossible, and whilst it's not the best Crate so far, it's still pretty cool. I was quite disappointed with a previous Crate, and was unsure as to whether or not to unsubscribe. I'm glad I've continued on, and I'm not put off by this month's Crate.

I like the WC-Exclusive prints. They're a. Exclusive and b. Of great quality. 

Still, I can imagine that the Progress partnership will bring some pretty cool items.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

PROGRESS WRESTLING x WRESTLE CRATE UK UPDATE

As a fans of PROGRESS will know; they have one rule. I'm very aware of the one rule, and with that in mind, I'm pleased to tell you that you won't have to buy our higher-tier Crate to get the first exclusive PROGRESS item as it will be inside every Crate (unless  we sell out, which has happened). That means, even if you just want to test us out with our Standard Crate, you can do so for just £11.99 (+P&P). Not to give anything away, but if PROGRESS were to sell this item, it would cost more than the price of the Standard Crate and it's P&P - plus there will be more items inside too.

Neither I or PROGRESS management want this to be anything other than two growing businesses, with a passion for pro wrestling, working together to create the best content that we can for you guys. The only way to get the first PROGRESS x Wrestle Crate collab item is inside August's Crate. Trust me, you'll regret it if you don't. It's my personal favourite thing inside any Wrestle Crate to-date. AND THIS IS JUST OUR FIRST MONTH OF WORKING TOGETHER. We already have a second exclusive item lined up for September's Crate too, that will be in every Ultimate Crate and possibly the Standard too.

13939415_1051903508258561_14933152574805

That's enough teasers. Sign up before 23:59 on August 12th (next Friday) at WrestleCrate.co.uk and remember to use code UKFF10 for 10% off your first Wrestle Crate.

Thank everyone and, as always, just give me a shout if you'd like to ask me anything,

Rich

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Got my box yesterday and what can i say its back to its best.

I felt pretty bad about my last review, so was so happy when i saw what was in this box

The only negatives for me were the Roman Reigns coaster & the network and chill badge, but i know these were only add ons.

This month we got 2 t-shirt

A lucha t-shirt which i wasnt sure at first but when i looked at it again later i loved it.

The progress t-shirt ............. WOW, i love it, i'm currently wearing it at work.

The magazine was a real nice touch and i enjoyed flicking through it.

2 DVDS

1 British wrestling which is always a massive one, we was treated to a LCW best of dvd, which has some amazing matches on it

1 US indy - ROH 14th Anniversary dvd, looks an amazing card, defo one to watch.

Also included was a signed Billy Gunn promo which i loved.

Also was a card promoting the next progress show.

So glad to be saying how amazing the box was!!!!!