Finn Balor exclusive autograph in Wrestle Crate

CallingSpots

Just wanted to say best crate by far lads! Both tshirts are awesome and both dvds are good too. Both companies Im intrested in (1 I want to get back into and one I've never seen but heard great things about!) Keep up the good work chaps!

Edited by Bradyisgod22

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the kind words, gent. The feedback to this months Crate (the two shirts in particular) has been amazing. I guess the team and I will just have to make sure we top it next month ;)

Some Crates are still in transit so I'll wait until next week to post spoilers but if you'd like to see what was inside both the Standard and Ultimate Crate this month, you can find the full break down here.

Sign ups for April's Crate close in just over two weeks. Remember to use the code UKFF10 at checkout for 10% off your first Crate. Prices start at just £11.99 plus P&P.

As always, if anybody has any questions about Wrestle Crate UK just give me a shout.

Thanks,

- Richard

I'll keep the details hidden for those that haven't received yet, but here's my thoughts

'I'm Sorry. I Love You' t-shirt - Wrestle Crate Exclusive
Dallas Sportatorium t-shirt - Wrestle Crate Exclusive

Love the designs, not sure when I'll wear them but good shirts and not black which is an extra bonus.

Funko WWE Mystery Mini Vinyl Figure

Well made figure, just unlucky to get one of the Bellas.

Kenny Omega Hand-Signed Art 8x10 - Wrestle Crate Exclusive

Love it

A Generic(o) Puzzle Game - Wrestle Crate Exclusive

A neutral item for me, bit of fun but the image does freak me out a bit with the eyes, he looks possessed.

'Phenomenal' Mini Art Print
Another cool little print, still need to find a good place to display the Balor one but when I do this will join it.

ROH Best in the World 2015 DVD

The big let down of the crate for me, I was initially excited because this is a show I don't own yet but on seeing it was a DVD-R in a standard case rather than a proper pressed DVD in the thin cases like you would buy from ROH I was left disappointed. I will still watch the show (once I finally catch up to that point) but as a DVD collector I know I'm going to have to end up replacing this with the proper thing otherwise it's going to bug me.

CHIKARA UK Tour DVD - Wrestle Crate Exclusive

Best item of the crate, this is something I would like to see more of, sampler DVD from companies or wrestlers, it gives a taste for the company without just being a full show that I could go out and buy myself anyway.

Overall

5 great items

Both shirts

8x10

Art print

Chikara DVD

3 neutrals

Figure (would of fallen into the above but I couldn't care less about whichever Bella I got)

Puzzle

ROH DVD (99.9% of people won't care about my issues and would have this as a great items)

0 bad items

Edited by platt222

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the cutoff for sign ups in time for April's Crate is midnight GMT tomorrow night.

We've announced on Twitter that this month's Ultimate Crate will contain two brand new and exclusive t-shirts. Our "I'm Sorry. I Love You" shirt from last month proved our most popular yet so I tasked my graphic designers to best that with both shirts.

As always, if you have any questions about Wrestle Crate, just give me a shout.

If you'd like to sign up - be sure to enter code UKFF10 at checkout for 10% off your first Crate.

Cheers,

Richard

Our "I'm Sorry. I Love You" shirt from last month proved our most popular yet so I tasked my graphic designers to best that with both shirts.

Can't wait to see what they come up with. The I Love You shirt is my favourite crate item of all, so I look forward to that being beaten.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got home to find my WrestleCrate propped up against my door. Excellent!

Review...

The Streak shirt - I love it. It's not as cool as the Flair shirt, but it's unique, and funny. 
Women's Wrestling shirt - It's cool, but less interesting. I appreciate the design though. 
Dungeon Coffee Cup - Awesome. I love it. Such an amazing piece of merchandise.
Sticker Album - I'm not sure how many packs of stickers I'll buy, or if I'll try to complete the album, but a British Wrestling sticker book? Cool.
Wyatt Keyring - Interesting little piece. It'll hand on my keys with my Cena mini-POP. 
Prints - Very, very cool. A little disappointed to have not got a signed picture as per recent crates, but this is a welcome replacement. Will more be sent out as time passes? 

DVDs - Fight Club Sampler, awesome. PCW DVD...thoughts edited.

Thanks Rich, for an awesome Crate!

Edited by iPumaPants

The 2 t-shirts are amazing, the women's wrestling t-shirt i'm wearing now on dress down day at work. The streak t-shirt is quality too.

The women's wrestling t-shirt is my favourite though

The dungeon cup - a nice addition that!

Bray wyatt keyring -  i love keyrings so this was so up my street

The sticker book and stickers, now i've seen this a few times because i'm a fan of resurrection magazine but never bought it because i knew i would get addicted and want to complete the whole book.. DAMN YOU GUYS!!!! 

The professional pictures, not a big fan of these but these are professionally produced, would rather have an autograph.

The dvds - YES! YES! YES! PCW dvd which will keep the wwe fans happy as it has Owens & Balor but keeps me happy as it full of british wrestling guys & The fight club pro sampler amazing. thank you so much!!!

Defo worth getting the ultimate box this month.

Would love to know what the basic box included.

Hey Ryan,

Sizes S-2XL are still Softstyle but unfortunately those shirts aren't available (at least through the print companies we work with) in 3XL to 4XL. We wanted to keep them the same but it just wasn't doable. We also really wanted to be able to offer the larger sizes as lots of people wanted them. This was the only way to get the best of both worlds.

Puma and Bradford - Thank you for the kind words, gents. I'll post spoiler 'official' promo photos here next week at some point. If you want to know the difference between Ultimate and Standard before then, please slide into a Twitter DM or suchlike.

I felt like this month's Crate had a different flavour. I don't want to fall into a routine each month as I want people to be surprised when they open their Crate. It was really nice to have such overwhelmingly positive feedback about the Crate. It sets me up nicely to try and top it in May ;)

As always, if you'd like to grab a subscription then head to WrestleCrate.co.uk and enter code UKFF10 for 10% off your first Crate. We also have our 'second chance store' too where selected items are available for sale after the event, including one-off Crate of random past items.

As always, I love to chat about the work that my team and I do so if you have any questions then please do just give me a shout.

Cheers,

Richard

Hi everyone,

Now that April's Crate has been released for over a week, here's a run down of what was in both variants of our Crate this month:

IMG_2279.JPG?ts=1462206597&host=www.wres

Standard Crate included:

• 'The Streak...is Over' t-shirt - Wrestle Crate Exclusive
  • PCW DVD - Best of Kevin Steen and Prince Devitt
  • Rey Mysterio print - Wrestle Crate Exclusive (Series One)
  • 'The Dungeon' Enamel Mug - Wrestle Crate Exclusive
  • 'I Followed' Keyring - Wrestle Crate Exclusive

The Ultimate included all of that plus:

'Women's Wrestling' t-shirt - Wrestle Crate Exclusive
British Wrestling Sticker Album and Pack of Stickers
Fight Club PRO, Best of 2015 DVD - Wrestle Crate Exclusive
Series One of Ringside Perspective's Prints - Wrestle Crate Exclusive - (Ft. Rey Mysterio, Will Ospreay, Sting, Shinsuke Nakamura, Pentagon Jr, AJ Styles)

Ringside Perspective Prints...13095957_986678548114391_904369741336817

Thanks everyone,

Richard

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

For anybody interested, here's an absolutely fantastic fan unboxing video of May's Wrestle Crate UK. The fact that they MADE A JINGLE is pretty epic.

Or if you just want to see inside this month's Crate, here's a photo:

IMG_2557.JPG?ts=1465408025&host=www.wres

There are only FOUR DAYS left to sign up in time for June's Crate. We've announced that June's Ultimate Crate will contain not one but TWO brand new and exclusive t-shirts. Speaking of exclusives - as a little UKFF teaser, I can say that we have teamed up with one of the hottest wrestlers in the country to collab on one of the afore mentioned exclusive tees!

Be sure to enter code UKFF10 to get 10% off your first Crate at WrestleCrate.co.uk

As always, if you have any questions, please give me a shout.

Thanks,

Richard

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Time for my usual monthly post to show you what was inside last month's Wrestle Crate UK:

image.jpg?ts=1467143700&host=www.wrestle

Inside June's Ultimate Crate was:

• 'Summer of 92' shirt - Wrestle Crate exclusive
  • ROH Global Wars 2015 DVD
  • Big Gold Belt badge - Wrestle Crate exclusive (maybe my favourite item to-date)
  • Mark Andrews signed 'Portrait of a Wrestler' print
  • Mark Andrews officially licensed shirt - Wrestle Crate exclusive
  • Pro Wrestling Chaos DVD
  • 'Oooh yeah' lanyard - Wrestle Crate exclusive
  • Noam Dar signed print

There is one week left to sign up in time for July's Crate. Although we don't do themes, there's definitely a summer twist to this one, plus every Crate is guaranteed to contain a brand new and exclusive tee.

If you'd like to join Wrestle Crate, be sure to enter the code UKFF10 at checkout for 10% off your first Crate.

As always, any questions, please just give me a shout. We have at least 50 members who've joined Wrestle Crate through UKFF (the use of the above code tell me this) so I'd love to chat to any of our members about Wrestle Crate stuff, if anyone wants to get in touch.

Cheers,

Richard