Finn Balor exclusive autograph in Wrestle Crate

CallingSpots

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BradfordCity

Wow. SBD and WestLondonMist have answered better than I could have. Thank you both.

If you're signing up be sure to use that UKFF10 code for 10% ff your first Crate.

The mystery element is part of the fun so what we do is we show (on our website and social media) what every past Crate has contained; this will allow you to get a feel for the type of content we offer in general, however the specifics are top secret until the Crates land with our members. As WestLondon says - we do drop teasers though. For example, we've already ordered an exclusive item that is World Class for March's Crate.

If you join today you'll pay today and receive March's Crate first. This will be sent March 20th-22nd. You'll next be billed on March 28th. You can cancel at any time or even skip months, all from within your account.

Any questions please just ask.

Cheers,

Richard

Hi everyone,

I saw a mention of not seeing an unboxing video yet so here's a link to a fan unboxing video that we were sent this week.

Obviously this contains massive spoilers but it'll show you exactly what was inside this month's Ultimate Crate.

As always, if you have any questions please just shout.

Thanks,

Richard

Received my first crate yesterday. It's fantastic for what it is. I was so pleasantly surprised, and will definitely continue with a subscription.

Spoiler question:

I noticed 2 unboxing videos linked from your Twitter feed got Johnny Mundo signed pictures. I got Chavo. Really pleased with it, I prefer it, but how often is it that the signed stuff is different?

Hey iPumaPants,

What a name that is!

Thank you for the kind words and it's great to hear that you enjoyed (what I assume was) your first Crate.

To answer your questions; hardly ever. In this particular case, we actually ordered the one you saw in the video but there was a mixup on their end which led to the day being saved by the second person, otherwise we'd have been around 100 short due to some printing error. The only other example I can think of is when we deal with Mattel. Mattel sell by the series so you can't order, for example, 1000 Brock Lesnar figures, you have to order 1000 of a series which will be 12.5% Brock, 12.5% The Miz, etc.

I hope that this helps and it's great to have you on board.

Cheers,

Richard

Received my first crate yesterday. It's fantastic for what it is. I was so pleasantly surprised, and will definitely continue with a subscription.

Spoiler question:

I noticed 2 unboxing videos linked from your Twitter feed got Johnny Mundo signed pictures. I got Chavo. Really pleased with it, I prefer it, but how often is it that the signed stuff is different?

You jammy bastard.

Anyway further views after more time with the crate

I watched both DVD's. Watched Chaos 1st and that was a good show, although production values need to improve. 4 good  matches, a fine comedy match and a Rumble which plays off matches prior to it. They also show bits and pieces to help understand storylines leading up to the show. Show features Ciampa (some will love his match), Rhyno, a 30 minute Iron man match and a wrestler called Roger the cabin boy. If I lived near where the company promotes (Bristol) I would check them out.

Then watched WXW and that was a top notch show. All but 1 match was good to really good and that match still served its purpose. Sadly I only recognised a couple of the wrestlers. The show has English and German commentary options.

Would be happy to see either again included in wrestle crate. Both better than the recent 2 dvds. Seeing 2 shows from promotions that I have not seen before is what I wanted the crate for initially. Hope it stays along this track.

Only flicked through the comic but will read.

Wore the t-shirt yesterday and it is comfortable.

Watched 1 video of a guy unboxing and he loved the Kenny Omega t but had no clue who Okada was?

This is my 3rd crate and so far well above the rest quality wise. Hope it stays along these lines. Would I have purchased these 2 dvds? No. Am i glad I have them? Yes. I don't have to pick a promotion, I get helped picking the promotion. I get some wrestling t's and Kenny Omega is cool. The comic is along the same lines of the dvds. The autograph is a nice added touch. The dvds are the best part. I  hope dvds and autographs stay more important than toys. Maybe because I don't collect the toys but also I think they are more likable to more things, although I know some do not like autographs. Things like the comic book and the steveweiser bottle opener are good because people would not think of them and then think hey this is actually cool.

Edited by westlondonmist

Hey iPumaPants,

What a name that is!

Thank you for the kind words and it's great to hear that you enjoyed (what I assume was) your first Crate.

To answer your questions; hardly ever. In this particular case, we actually ordered the one you saw in the video but there was a mixup on their end which led to the day being saved by the second person, otherwise we'd have been around 100 short due to some printing error. The only other example I can think of is when we deal with Mattel. Mattel sell by the series so you can't order, for example, 1000 Brock Lesnar figures, you have to order 1000 of a series which will be 12.5% Brock, 12.5% The Miz, etc.

I hope that this helps and it's great to have you on board.

Cheers,

Richard

Hey Richard,

The name is a joke I have with my little one. He's a big Prince Puma fan, and said something like "If I was him, and I had to fight Mil Muertes, I'd poo ma pants". I found it funny.

I'm quite pleased you had issues, in a selfish way. Awesome of him to jump in and help out though.

This was my first crate, and I'm already getting my friends interested. Gutted I missed out on the Steveweiser bar blade tho!

Looking forward to next month!

Hey WestLondonMist,

Thank you for coming back to give a full run down of your thoughts on the Crate. I really appreciate you taking the time out to do that, plus proper feedback helps me shape future Crates. I was worried the wXw DVD may be lost on some people but I'd wanted to import this for some time.

Hi iPumaPants,

Haha that's amazing; I love it. Thank you for the kind words about the Crate. It's always nice to hear from new subscribers who enjoy their first Crate.

The 'Steveweiser' bottle openers may end up on our soon-to-be-launched second chance store, which will feature some items several months after they were released. We have a small number of these left (only 15-20) so I'll be sure to post in here once the store goes live so that you can grab one if you're still after a device to open up your Steveweisers.

Cheers again gentleman.

Richard

Edited by CallingSpots

Hi everyone (and @iPumaPants)

Just to let you know that, from today, we will be offering a small number of selected items on our 'second chance store'. If you've missed a Crate and loved a certain item then we may have it here. For a limited time, we also will be offering "one off gift Crates containing past items" with the Easter period in mind.

Not all items will make it to the store and we wont sell the items for a while after it's featured inside a Crate to ensure that our members never miss an item and that they get to enjoy them before anyone else.

Thanks,

Richard

Hi everyone,

I don't think that I've posted this yet this month so here's the 'official' run-down of February's Wrestle Crate:

IMG_1918.JPG?ts=1456863066&host=www.wres

The Standard Crate included:

Kenny Omega Collaboration t-shirt - Wrestle Crate Exclusive
wXw 15th Anniversary DVD - Imported from Germany
Wrestling Rainy Day Activity Book
Pro Wrestling Chaos DVD
'Rain Maker' Art Poster

The Ultimate included all of that plus:

Lucha Underground hand-signed 8x10 (Either Johnny Mundo or Chavo Guerrero)
Headlocked Last Territory Graphic Novel

There is less than one week remaining to sign up in time for March's Crate. We've also announced that every Ultimate Crate in March will feature not one but TWO, brand-new and exclusive t-shirts.

Remember to use the code UKFF10 at WrestleCrate.co.uk to get yourself 10% off your first Crate.

As always, if you have any questions, please just give me a shout.

Cheers,

- Richard

I'm actually surprised to see what the extra was in the Ultimate, definitely doesn't seems to be worth as much as whats in the standard (which given it's almost double the price it should).

I should clarify I was happy that the total value was worth what I paid, just seems I would of been much better off buying the standard this month.

Edited by platt222

Hi Platt222,

I like using this page to generally chat about Wrestle Crate so I'm more than happy to explain why these were selected to go into the Ultimate Crate.

On top of everything inside the Standard Cate, the Ultimate Crate contained the two most expensive items in terms of both cost to us and RRP. RRP wise, Headlocked costs 20 bucks (£14) plus shipping and import costs from the US which could easily be another £10, then add whatever Chavo or Mundo would charge for an 8x10 (let's conservatively say £10) and I'd say that's pretty good for a tenner extra.

My intention is to jam pack both variants of the Crate as much as possible, both in terms of value and quality.

It's great to hear that you enjoyed the Crate. March's Crate is already set to be my favourite yet. I've just seen the finished versions of the two shirt designs (one in the Standard, two in the Ultimate) and they're incredible, in my opinion.

Thanks for your support, man, It means the world to the team and I.

Cheers,

- Richard