Finn Balor exclusive autograph in Wrestle Crate

CallingSpots

My one criticism of this month's box was the figure. The box was a little bashed up. This isn't great if you are the type that likes to collect these kinds of things. Are there any plans to include US indy content in the crates? While i appreciate you want to include UK content in the boxes, i'm sure many, like myself, would appreciate content from promotions we don't get to see a lot of live.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey WestLondonMist - I've sent you a private message on here outlining the content inside both the Standard and Ultimate Crate this month. I'd prefer to wait for a subscriber to post a photo or such before I post official "spoilers".

Hi TruthOfSin,

Ah man, I'm disappointed to hear that the box got bashed. We actually did a sweep of every figure once they arrived and we removed the ones with damaged packing which we will give to charity. All the ones we packed were near pristine so this must have got bashed in transit.

Good feedback on the US indy stuff. There are varying factors that are at play (other than my commitment to supporting small businesses and creative people in the UK) - most predominantly the demand for the content vs the cost of importing it (and the knock on affect that could have on the overall quality of the Crate overall that month). Also, the US indys that we've spoken to so far have offered us their older stock that they have excess of, which is counter-intuitive to my model of hand picking every item. With all of that being said, I have some US indys (as well as others from around the world) that I am VERY keen to feature down the line and will endeavor to make this happen.

So thank you for letting me know. The more people that want US indys, the more I'll spend time working with these companies. Please do feel free to contact me directly on social media or email with any suggestions you have for promotions or even future items; after all, these Crates are for the subscribers of Wrestle Crate so it's all about you.

Thanks you for your support, my good man!

Richard

Hi guys.

As I mentioned in that last post, I'm holding off posting "official spoilers" until after Christmas, to allow for people to receive theirs before possibly seeing spoilers from me here.

With that being said, there are lots of unboxing videos popping up. Here's a link to one of our favourite fan-unboxing videos, in case anybody is interested.

Thanks,

Richard

Hey Doog,

It's literally great to have you on board. Thank you for checking out Wrestle Crate and be sure to let us know what you think of your first Crate at the end of Jan.

Judging by your display icon, you may be pleased to hear that we're actually based in Newcastle ourselves.

Have a great Christmas,

Richard

Hi,

After watching the video that you posted the link to I'm sold on Wrestlecrate.

When does the signup for the January crate need to be finalised?

On a side note, get that chap to review each months crate for you. I honestly don't know what it is about him but whilst understated, his personality cones across really well.

Hey Thommo,

Ah that's great to hear and we're looking forward to having you on board. Yes, the fella is called Neil and he has been a long time supporter of our magazine, but you're right; he has a certain charm and I've honestly loved his two unboxing videos.

You have until 23:59 on Feb 12th to sign up to next month's Crate. I would point out that we've sold out a day early on both occasions so far (despite desperately trying to overstock a little) so don't leave it too late.

Have a great Christmas Thommo and please do give me a shout if I can help with anything.

Cheers,

Richard

Hi guys,

So here's the "official" rundown of what was inside December's Crate.

10265366_906689769446603_621539062028953

Standard Crate:

25 Years of a Dead Man shirt (Exclusive to Wrestle Crate)

'Demon' artwork poster by Erle Tompkins (Exclusive to Wrestle Crate)

HOP:E Kings of Flight 2015 DVD

Wrestle Crate Christmas Card - personalised to each member with their name

'Demon' artwork notebook (Exclusive to Wrestle Crate)

Ultimate Crate:

All of the above plus an (assorted, as Mattel sell by the series) WWE Elite Action figure.

We are still open for signups with 16 days remaining to join in time for our first Crate of 2016, which is shaping up to be a peach. Remember to enter code "UKFF10" at the checkout for 10% off your first Crate.

As always, if anybody has any questions about Wrestle Crate please just shoot me a line and I'll be more than happy to help.

Oh - and there is currently a give away taking place on our Facebook page, if anybody would like to enter that for a chance to win the contents of the Crate in the photo above.

Cheers,

Richard

My main problem with this was the t shirt. It was made using Gildan softstyle which is a tight fit brand (usually advertised as so) rather than the Gildan Heavy which rpw and NJPW use. If you do not like tight fit then I would advise you to order the size above what you usually wear. I think they should use the heavy, the cost is of little difference (I am related to people who print t's for a living so I do know). I feel it is unfair to sell tight fit without advertising so.

The finn balor stuff is not bad just not sure what I will do with it. 

The dvd looks decent just not got round to watching it but will do soon. 

I don't collect figures so hope to get £13 inc postage for my Daniel Bryan elite 32 figure to cover my cost of getting the upgrade. 

If I can get my money back for the figure I may buy the crate again but not otherwise. I only feel the dvd was decent. Shame as the t design was clever. I may wait a month to see what next month is like. 

Hi WestLondonMist,

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to write it.

Regarding the shirts - the sizes are quoted on the page where you select your shirt size, directly above the button for each size, so that it's visible. These sizes are direct quotes from the manufactor. Our shirt printer charges the same for heavystyle and softstyle. I made the choice for softstyle based purely on style of shirt, not cost. Of course, if enough people tell us they want heavystyle instead then I'll change that. However the feedback so far has been overwhelming positive for both shirts. I'm gutted to hear that you can't wear it.

Although this isn't a hard and fast rule, the figures (certainly the Elite figures) will most likely only feature in the Ultimate Crate. If you're not a collector then it may be worth considering the Standard Crate - costs less and less likely to receive a figure.

I hope that this helps and thank you again for the feedback.

Thanks,

Richard

I understand the point of the of the figures, if you collect them or have a kid who plays with them then it is a good deal, I saw the figure I got for over £20 in a shop. I was more hoping for an extra dvd like the previous month. I would certainly love to see more PCW, Hope, BCW or 4fw and many others. Maybe some US should be included, it does not fuss me massively but I think some people would like 1 us + 1 uk but again I understand that you have a budget and importing.  I have just started working out so hopefully by the end of January the t will fit. As I said I like the design and like how a wrestling fan will see it and like it but not obviously wrestling so non fans won't rip the piss, which should be carried on. I know when I buy wrestling t shirts this is something I look out for. Also at lest they are not fruit of the loom which is a cheap shite t that shrink after 1 wash, the soft style should not.  However as a t is guaranteed I will wait a month but am not writing myself off buying it again. 

With the figure I think I can get some of my money back so I am not that fussed and would probably risk the extra money but would prefer what you got for the extra package last month. I knew there was a risk and looked at resale as an option when deciding to order it. I think my main problem was that was the only thing I got for the extra money.

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that we've tonight announced that January's Crate will contain an exclusive to Wrestle Crate variant SPLX Wrestling t-shirt.

PROGRESSION DEFINES SUCCESS.

There is just over 8 days remaining for anybody who'd like to join the Wrestle Crate club in time for January's Crate.

Thanks,

Richard

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know that January's Crate has started to be received by our members over the weekend, if anybody is interested in seeing what was inside. We wont spoil it publicly, as not all Crates has arrived yet, but if you'd like to see the contents of this months Crate, here's a fan-unboxing video we were tagged in on Twitter: http://youtu.be/Gq16Dsry4f0

Thanks for the support so far everyone and remember, if you'd like to join our club, all of the details are on our website and make sure you enter UKFF10 at the checkout for 10% off your first Crate.

12633582_922084741240439_134260843769829

Hi everyone,

Here's the "official" contents of January's Ultimate Wrestle Crate:

12622499_924261307689449_594822493161351

• SPLX shirt - Wrestle Crate Exclusive variant
  • Tetsujin Shoot Style DVD
  • John Cena 'Mini Pop Keyring' from Funko
  • Kurt Angle signed 8x10
  • 'Steveweiser' bar blade bottle opener - Wrestle Crate Exclusive item
  • Calling Spots Magazine - Wrestle Crate Exclusive cover
  • 'Demon' mini art card
  • Tetsujin Shoot Style square badge

We are still open for signups with 15 days remaining to join in time for our February Crate.

Remember to enter code "UKFF10" at the checkout of WrestleCrate.co.uk for 10% off your first Crate.

As always, if anybody has any questions about Wrestle Crate please just shoot me a line and I'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Richard