Finn Balor exclusive autograph in Wrestle Crate

CallingSpots

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Puma and Bradford for those AWESOME reviews of February's Crate.

Here's the official rundown of what was inside:

17097608_1254870274628549_55019070012948

• Official Pete Dunne t-shirt (Wrestle Crate Exclusive)
  • PCW vs ROH Supershow of Honor 2 - FOUR SHOW DVD SET
  • PJ Black (FKA Justin Gabriel) Signed Art Print (Wrestle Crate Exclusive)
  • "4 Life" Giant Foam Finger (Wrestle Crate Exclusive)
  • Kodi Symmons Comic Book (Wrestle Crate ExclusiveVariant)
  • "173-0" Pin Badge (Wrestle Crate Exclusive)
  • Pro Wrestling Chaos - Full Show Download

If you want a spoiler for an item inside our next Crate, click here...

We are delighted to announce that March's Crate will include a BRUISERWEIGHT superstar autograph.

The print itself is a beautifully shot A4 sized portrait, provided exclusively to Wrestle Crate UK by the amazing Turning Face. These were hand-signed by WWE UK Championship Tournament finalist and PROGRESS Champion Pete Dunne at his home in Birmingham, England.

This stunning collectable will be inside both the Standard and Ultimate Crate for the month of March 2017 (while stock lasts).

IMG_0587.PNG?ts=1488481105&host=www.wres

You do NOT want to miss March's Crate. What will the Ultimate Crate contain? A Funko POP! Vinyl figure? An exclusive DVD? A fresh new wrestling t-shirt? There's only one way to find out.

If you haven't already, head to WrestleCrate.co.uk before 23:59 GMT on Sunday March 12th to get yours.

Cheers - Rich

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Wrestle Crate UK have an offer for March for both new and existing members to receive an additional FREE ITEM inside their Crate.

New to Wrestle Crate? Simply sign up at WrestleCrate.co.uk in March and use the code FREEBIE to receive an additional DVD or autographed print (RRP £10) inside your first Crate.

Already subscribed? We’ve emailed all current subscribers on how they can refer-a-friend to receive a free item, so do check your inbox.

Our next Crate is only on sale until 23:59GMT TOMORROW (Sunday) so head to WrestleCrate.co.uk today to join our club.

Thanks - Rich

17218714_1264306020351641_67499569966730

• 2 weeks later...

iPumaPants presents

The WrestleCrate March 2017 Review!

Seth Rollins POP Figure - Sitting atop my bookcase, next to Roman Reigns, is Seth Freakin' Rollins, in POP form. Fantastic. Do I go out and buy a Dean Ambrose, to complete The Shield? Or do I wait and see whether or not WrestleCrate have this up their sleeve? Hmmmmm.....
Pete Dunne Signed Print - This man has the potential to become a major player in the WWE. Receiving a hand-signed print before that happens...That's cool.
Here Comes The Money Piggy Bank - I'm a sucker for novelty items. I loved the Roddy Piper sunglasses, and the 2Sweet Foam Hand. A simple piggy bank with a cool logo/slogan...I love it. 
Luchador T-Shirt - A great shirt. I'm not a big fan of white t-shirts, but I guess that's just personal preference, but the design is awesome and the shirts are always good quality. I like it.
An Evening With Chris Hero DVD - Gonna be completely honest...Probably won't watch this. It's from before he went back to NXT, and features 2 matches vs. Eddie Dennis, but I'm not the biggest Hero fan.
Any Given Saturday, from Smash Wrestling (Canada) - A cool downloadable title, featuring a lot of names I don't know. It does have Mike Bailey and Sami Callihan though. I'll give it a watch.
Wrestling World Championships DVD - First of three DVDs to be found within WrestleCrate's Ultimate crates. Presented by PCW, CZW, WXW and Beyond Wrestling. Martin Kirby, Bubblegum, Da Mack, Lionheart and Iestyn Rees will make this a good DVD to watch.

Let's not forget that WrestleCrate have already announced that next month's Crate will feature

A signed Penta El 0M print...Hyped for that!

Thanks to the WrestleCrate team. That's a good Crate. 

Edited by iPumaPants

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

We're pleased to announce that our HUGE 'Mania sale is now on at WrestleCrate.co.uk

17632367_1285138824935027_90877562291541

Here's the official rundown od what was inside March's Crate:

• Pete Dunne Signed Print (Exclusive)
  • Seth Rollins Funko POP! Vinyl *
  • Luchador tattoo shirt (Exclusive)
  • Chris Hero DVD (Exclusive)
  • Wrestling World Championships Show 1 DVD (PCW vs Beyond Wrestling vs WXW vs CZW) *
  • 'Wrestling Obsession Funds' Piggy Bank (Exclusive)
  • Smash Wrestling Full-Show Download Card
*Ultimate Crate only

17634487_1283877401727836_75504701363585

Sign up to our club, from just £11.99 (+ P&P), at WrestleCrate.co.uk before April 13th to get our next Crate.

Thanks - Rich

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

We've announced on social media that Kenny Omega will be making his much-requested return to Wrestle Crate in May, with a brand-new collab item inside May's Ultimate Crate.

Kenny Omega and Wrestle Crate last worked together early last year, with an exclusive shirt and signed print. The third item of our collaberation is something brand new (and awesome). Do not miss this one.

As always, be sure to use code UKFF10 for 10% off your first Crate.

Thanks - Rich   

• 1 month later...

Not a bad box this month, not the greatest.

Spoiler

Start off with the negatives

The cup – WTF Randy Pawton, honestly can’t think of anything good to say about this at all.

Neutral

The Kenny Omega badge – not into the Badges at all, I’m sure others will love it but it does nothing for me

Postcards – Not a fan of these look ok, but nothing special in my eyes.

1 week trial of WXW online – won’t use this item.

Positives

T-shirt – Love this t-shirt, an idea used by several other wrestle crates but still cool.

Signed British strong style print – Love all 3 guys and the picture is pretty cool

The 2 DVDs, wanted to see an OTT show for ages now and this looks a great card, and the 3rd DVD of the pcw show which is a great finish to the collection.

Calling spots mag – Loved previous magazines, can’t wait to read this.

Beech ball – Love it, so random and will be great for summer.

Hi guys.

In case you’ve not seen, and are interested, we’ve announced the following item inside June’s Wrestle Crate:

By popular demand, all of June’s Crates will contain an exclusive Kenny Omega official collab t-shirt that you cannot get anywhere else in the world. (While stocks lasts)

After his six-star match with Kazuchika Okada at Wrestle Kingdom 11 earlier this year, The Elite and Bullet Club member Kenny Omega is undoubtedly one of the hottest professional wrestlers in the world today.

This exclusive collab tee was designed by renowned Brazilian artist Pedro Carvalho, with creative consultation from Kenny himself. Printed in bold red and black colours on a fresh white soft-style shirt, this shirt wouldn’t look out of place worn down at your local boozer or in the Tokyo dome.

(Final design may differ slightly from this preview)

IMG_1484.JPG?ts=1495380427&host=www.wres

There’s less than two weeks left to get this Crate. And remember to use code UKFF10 for 10% off your first Crate at WrestleCrate.co.uk

Thanks - Rich

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

In case you missed it, here's what was inside last month's Wrestle Crate:

19488948_1382329505215958_27399953453952

• Kenny Omega exclusive collab t-shirt
  • Ring Kampf exclusive collab lapel pin badge
  • Angelico SPLX hand-signed print (exclusive)
  • Flash Morgan Webster two-DVD set (exclusive)
  • 'Unbeatable' inspired shirt (exclusive)
  • 'I am Phenomenal' A3 poster (exclusive)
  • Flash Morgan Webster hand-signed print
  • Dallas Sportatorium woven patch (exclusive)
  • '...Dives' sticker
  • Wrestling School movie download code

We've also announced that we've signed an agreement with Marty Scurll for a Villainous exclusive collab item inside all of July's Crates. You can see this item, and sign up from £11.99 +P&P), by clicking here.

19442085_1378174502298125_13684713854072

Cheers - Rich

Edited by CallingSpots

• 3 weeks later...

There's just TWO DAYS left to get our next Wrestle Crate.

On top of all of the mystery wrestling goodies inside, we've announced that every Crate this month will contain a brand new WWE Funko item, as well as a Matt Riddle wearable item. On top of this, the Original Wrestle Crate will contain a Marty Scurll item too.

Grab yours before 23:59 on Saturday at WrestleCrate.co.uk where code UKFF10 saves 10% off your first Crate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

October's Wrestle Crate is almost sold out, with just 60 Crates left until the sign-up cut-off on Thursday.

Mattel WWE Retro Series 2 figures will be inside October’s Wrestle Crate (excludes Lite). Kane, The Rock, ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin, Mankind, Triple H and Sting. Which will you find inside your Wrestle Crate?

MattelSquare.png?ts=1505936921&host=www.wrestlecrate.co.uk

Session Moth Martina is signed to appear inside October's Crate, with an awesome collab item. 2017 really is the 'Year of the Moth', as Martina has taken BritWres by storm, notably in PROGRESS, OTT, ICW and Fight Club: PRO.

There will also be at least one spooky item inside all of October's Crates, since Halloween season is almost upon us.

Sign up at WrestleCrate.co.uk before October 13th where code UKFF10 saves you 10% off your first Crate.

Thanks, as always, for your awesome support - Rich @ Wrestle Crate

Edited by CallingSpots
Link update

Hi guys,

Long time, no update.

Just to let you know that March's Wrestle Crate comes with one of our brand new 'Heavy-Crate Champions' vinyl figures. We're focusing on BritWres from launch, with Kid Lykos the first figure in the range.

Also included is an exclusive item from WWE Raw's Apollo Crews. This item will be inside both Wrestle Crate and our £11.99 (+P&P) Wrestle Crate Lite option. You can sign up before Monday's deadline at WrestleCrate.co.uk where code UKFF10 will save you 10% off your first Crate.

IMG_3919.JPG?ts=1519321672&host=www.wres

Cheers - Rich

Edited by CallingSpots

• 7 months later...

Hi guys.

I've not updated this for a little while, so thought I'd kick off with a brand new special offer exclusively for UKFF members. Sign up to any Wrestle Crate monthly plan and use code UKFF10 at checkout to get a FREE autograph bundle which will include THREE authentic, hand-signed prints:

• A WWE Hall of Famer (could be Scott Hall, Ric Flair, etc)
  • A current WWE SuperStar
  • A BritWres star

October's Wrestle Crate is on sale until 23:59 on Friday and comes with our brand-new Marty Scurll shirt, a WCW-themed hand-signed Jeff Jarrett item and the higher-tier Wrestle Crate will contain a second, officially licensed t-shirt. Plus loads more. 

Subscriptions start at just £11.99 (+P&P) but the free bundle pack is worth way more than that on it's own.

DpFqydCWkAY9PdY.jpg

Cheers - Rich

November's Wrestle Crate is on sale until 23:59 on Monday 12th and comes with our brand-new officially-licensed Tyler Bate t-shirt, and our higher-tier Crate comes with a Kenny Omega Funko POP Vinyl, plus loads more. We have around 50 Omega POPs left, so sign up soon if you want one.

DrMN7yOX0AAz6nL.jpg:large

Sign up to any Wrestle Crate monthly plan and use code UKFF10 at checkout to get a FREE autograph bundle which will include THREE authentic, hand-signed prints:

• A WWE Hall of Famer (could be Scott Hall, Ric Flair, etc)
  • A current WWE SuperStar
  • A BritWres star

Subscriptions start at just £11.99 (+P&P) but the free bundle pack is worth way more than that on it's own.