Finn Balor exclusive autograph in Wrestle Crate

CallingSpots

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BradyIsGod

Thank you for your interest, my man. We certainly do take Visa Debit (that's my bank card of choice too). A very small handful of people have reported the same thing previously. It appears to be down to Stripe (our payment processing company) having super strict security checks in place which on the rare occasion declines cards incorrectly.

Have you tried again since this morning? If so, did you have luck the second time?

Please email me (info@wrestlecrate.co.uk) or hit me up via the Wrestle Crate UK Twitter/Facebook if you're still having the issue. I'll grab some details from you and look into it personally :)

Thanks,

Richard

Hi TheGameHHH,

Possible - but it's some way off yet. The reason Wrestle Crate can offer the best, 'brand' content is we hand-pick an item (as opposed to taking somebody's left over stock that people didn't buy) and then we buy so LOTS of the same thing. If we were to split a DVD order into say 50% DVDs and 50% Blurays then the cost per unit goes up, meaning that we can't put as much other stuff into the Crate. Personally, I want each Crate to be a mix of really good content as well as excellent value for our members.

It's an option down the line but I wouldn't expect it in the next month or two.

Thanks for your interest man,

Richard

Hi all,

Just to let you know that there is four days left to sign up if you're looking to become a member in time for our December Crate.

Enter the code UKFF10 at checkout to get 10% off your first Crate.

I'll post the contents of December's Crate in here a week or so after it's release (so as to wait before posting spoilers) to show what this month's Crate contained. What I will say is that it's a good mix of exclusive-to-Wrestle-Crate items as well as branded stuff.

Thanks,

Richard

Hi Ryan,

The short answer is 'hopefully'. We start shipping on the 18th of each month which should ensure UK boxes get to UK customers between the 20th and 25th of each month. However I'd hate to promise delivery pre-Christmas as there is a very real chance that the slower postage impacts the speed our stock arrives to us, how quickly the Crates arrive to you or even both.

With that being said, should stock arrive late on our end, my team and I will be working night and day to do everything that we can to hit our Dec 18th ship date (which the Royal Mai tell us is in time for Christmas delivery).

Thanks,

Richard

Hi WyattSheepMask,

We don't sell one off Crates at this stage (we will down the line once we have a nice collection of left over stock from previous month's Crates, but this will be limited to set times per year). However, unlike other Crate and Loot services, we are 100% obligation-free, meaning that you can sign up and cancel straight away - therefore only paying for and receiving one month's Crate. You can cancel, re-activate and even skip a month very easily from within your account upon sign-up.

Thanks,

Richard

• 2 weeks later...