Hell In A Cell 2016 - predictions and ultimately, spoilers!

Slapnuts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about they make it appear that Ziggler will be the mystery opponent for Cena but instead gets laid out by Tyler Breeze who goes on to challenge Cena and looses but Dolph is pissed because he took away his shot at the title. Ziggler and Breeze appear to be funding at the minute over Summer so it makes sense and also it seems that when a new NXT Superstar is called up they are put with Cena to get them over much like Sami Zayn, Neville and Owens.

With Cena taking time off its also possible that he puts over Breeze adding the title to the Breeze\Ziggler fued or Ziggler does challenge Cena but Breeze cost him the title or vice versa Breeze challenges but Ziggler costs him the title. I can't seem them having Breeze debut just prior to a PPV and not use him it seems to coincidental. It could also lead to a 3 way fued between Cena/Breeze\Ziggler to give Cena something to do uptil he takes time off and it gives Breeze a prolonged rub from Cena.

Brock/Taker won't be anything we haven't seen before except this time it will be with a Cell surrounding them and i really can't imagine it living up to their previous Hell in a Cell match years back. Never the less it will be entertaining but there's only so many chair shots to the stomach and announce table bumps you can witness before it becomes same old shit.

• Paid Members

Brock/Taker won't be anything we haven't seen before except this time it will be with a Cell surrounding them

Which we have also seen before.

But yeah, 2015 Lesnar dynamic is completely different. I'm morbidly looking forward to Taker nearly dying again.

Undertaker beats Brock Lesnar

Bray Wyatt beats Roman Reigns with help from some family member

Kane beats Seth Rollins via DQ and therefore keeps the title

Charlotte beats Nikki Bella not that I give a shit

New Day beat  Dudley Boyz

Kevin Owens beat Ryback

Whichever member of New Day doesn't have a tag title beats John Cena for the US title

The only way I can see Brock losing is by having someone cost him the match and they then face off at Wrestlemania. I've no idea who that will be though but I'm saying now it won't be Steve Austin like a lot of people seem to be clinging to.

Further down the line you can have someone call out Taker for having to have someone interfere on his behalf, and run him down calling him a coward and how he hasn't got what it takes anymore. Taker challenges said person to a match, but person x wants takers career on the line. Again I've no idea who you put in that role, unless you have it be Cena and have him claim that he's lost all respect for Taker because he's had to cheat to get the wins over Lesnar. That way we get Taker v Cena at Wrestlemania in front of (potentially) 100,000. I know Cena doesn't need the rub, but it's a massive match that I can't see anyone other than Cena being able to handle.

And in the lead to all of that, someone has to win the Royal Rumble

I have a illogical fear that the end of the Brock vs Undertaker bout will be a modern day smoke, mirrors, voodoo and bullshit version of the 1994 Royal Rumble and that this will leave the WWE, Lesnar and, most importantly, the Deadman's legacy a laughing stock.

What about Sting coming down from the ceiling, jumping in the ring and costing Taker the match. Setup nicely for career vs career at Mania.

Would also be really good for Daniel Bryan to comeback and get the US Title.

No one's coming down from the ceiling at a WWE show

I reckon they should hold off on bringing Bryan back until after WM32, the rest can only help him in the long run, have him do the odd house show match or have practice matches at the performance centre to work off the ring rust and it'd be a post Mania boost for when Brock, Taker, Sting and whoever else are off TV after Mania

• Paid Members

The moment I read that Sting had spinal stenosis I gave up any hope of ever seeing him against Taker in a dream match. I can't imagine them ever letting him wrestle again. It's a shame though because I really like the idea of them having a nice, safe dual retirement match against each other.

I'm assuming Brock murders Taker, proclaiming that he's beaten everyone, leading to a match against Rock at Wrestlemania. If he's not facing Taker at Mania the only match I can think that's bigger for Brock is against The Rock. I know Rock Vs. Triple H has been booked forever, but surely it's Hunter vs. Seth at this point? All logic (I know, I know) suggests those are two of the top Wrestlemania matches.

It speaks volumes for how boring everything has been for the longest time that I'd almost enjoy Kane winning on Sunday and getting a one week reign, just to freshen things up. Seth losing the belt and then winning it back in a RAW main event would actually be an improvement on what we see most Mondays.

Archived