Nobodies of the last 10 years

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah, Tim White done his shoulder didn't he? I'm almost sure it was during a Triple H vs Chris Jericho's "Hell in the Cell" match where he took a horrendous bump.

I'm getting old. Can't remember the PPV. Don't think he refereed after that.

• Paid Members

It was Judgment Day 2002, Baz. Wikipedia reckons he refereed the Christian vs Jericho match at WM20, but popped his shoulder out again making the 3 count, and that was his lot.

RE: Courtney Taylor - that photo of her as Riley's valet must have pretty much been a one-off, as the other photo they've used is from a skit they dropped into a Raw the week after the Tiger Woods philandering accusations came out. The guy in the tiger suit ran into the ring, chased by a blonde with a golf club, and then they ran off. No explanation or context was actually given, and it had zero bearing on anything else on the show before, during or after.

Only WWE.

We hired the folk, we sent them to a place to learn "our style", we gave them a gimmick, told them what to wear, what to say, how to say it, what to do, what not to do.

Let's post an article on our site showcasing how we failed these individuals and our audience.

• Paid Members

Only WWE.

We hired the folk, we sent them to a place to learn "our style", we gave them a gimmick, told them what to wear, what to say, how to say it, what to do, what not to do.

Let's post an article on our site showcasing how we failed these individuals and our audience.

Because that is true of almost everyone showcased on WWE TV for the last ten years. And plenty of people make it a lot further than these fucking nomarks.

Great article. I remembered all but a few women but couldn't name half of them.

They should have had Jackson Andrews on this list. Debuts out of nowhere as Tyson Kidd's bodyguard and was billed as this unstoppable force. Then after maybe 2 weeks on TV, Kidd gets squashed by Mark Henry who then destroys Andrews and he was never seen again. Pretty sure he legit beat up one of the divas as well..Rosa Mendes maybe?

• Paid Members

Yeah, that's probably why they haven't put him on the list. The company try their best to disassociate themselves from the real life nutters these days.

Is the exclusion of Colt Cabana from the list a dig at him or the opposite, given the company they would be throwing him in there with?

Is the exclusion of Colt Cabana from the list a dig at him or the opposite, given the company they would be throwing him in there with?

To be fair, Low Ki's on there so i can only imagine it was just a random omission.

Did anyone else want to see at least a little more of Kevin Thorn's Mordecai gimmick? May just be cos I was young and he was one of the first vignette/debut combos I remember seeing but I wanted to see a bit more from him, he only got to squash like Funaki, Soctty 2 Hotty & Hardcore Holly I think and wouldn't have done much worse than many they had at the time doing the same stuff. The inevitable I guess would be a bad match with Taker but hey might've still been quite fun in the build.

He only got OVW'd for bar-fighting apparently.

Surely Krissie Vaine deserves a mention here too? Runs in on Smackdown, attacks the delightful Torrie Wilson... never seen again.

Plus Kizarny, who even had vignettes for his debut, Trent Barretta did barely anything, I'm sure I saw someone with the surname Braddock or Craddock at a Cardiff house show jobbing to Khali in 2009...

Surely Krissie Vaine deserves a mention here too? Runs in on Smackdown, attacks the delightful Torrie Wilson... never seen again.

Plus Kizarny, who even had vignettes for his debut, Trent Barretta did barely anything, I'm sure I saw someone with the surname Braddock or Craddock at a Cardiff house show jobbing to Khali in 2009...

WWE.com just did a 'we only saw them once' list aswell and Vaine and Kizarny were on that. Kizarny did appear twice though, I think.

I think Trent Baretta was around too long to fairly make this list, but Ryan Braddock should have been all over it.

Archived