Destiny Shmestiny

Bettencourt

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the quest You needed to get the ghosts from the paradox mission last time it was the daily heroic story. It's the heroic story today again so one would assume getting the ghosts this time will unlock it for the next time.

• Paid Members

Fuck nightfall if that's supposed to be improved. I got dick all of use.

Also I still haven't finished my last couple warsats fit the simulant because it's so tedious..

I got some 305 gloves from the Nightfall. Not too bad. Bumped me up to 304.

The Warsats had me pulling my hair out. I thought it was timed and day specific so I was desperately going round Mars looking for the last Warsat public event before presumably having to wait for that specific day to come around again.. I spent hours getting Eliminate Target after Eliminate Target. I think public events broke as there was so many people looking to do them.

Are you using DestinyPublicEvents.com? That's a pretty good timer and has an indication of which type of even it would be.

Can any of you guys recommend a good video to watch for a run through of king's fall raid?

Doesn't necessarily need to be instructional in nature, I just want to see it.

If you don't find them annoying as fuck, Achievement Hunter have a 3 part video on the King's Fall Raid.

• Moderators

Yeah, I was using the website and I also kept getting eliminate target over and fucking over on mars.

I've never seen their stuff before. Are they annoying? I'd prefer someone benign and perfunctory than someone trying to be cool and failing, but I'll give them a go.

Thanks.

• Paid Members

A guy called The Legend Himself has put a walkthrough of the raid on Youtube. Ive watched it, its very good. Only about an hour long as well. He goes into a lot of detail on each part, and shows you all the different roles required to beat the bosses etc

• Paid Members

Yeah, I was using the website and I also kept getting eliminate target over and fucking over on mars.

I've never seen their stuff before. Are they annoying? I'd prefer someone benign and perfunctory than someone trying to be cool and failing, but I'll give them a go.

Thanks.

Nah, I quite enjoy them. But sometimes they can be a bit OTT. They have a bit of a Destiny expert on their video though. A guy called Andrew Panton and he's pretty knowledgeable.

A guy called The Legend Himself has put a walkthrough of the raid on Youtube. Ive watched it, its very good. Only about an hour long as well. He goes into a lot of detail on each part, and shows you all the different roles required to beat the bosses etc

That's the guy that solo'd the Black Spindle. Prick.  :D

From your reserve? Or literally get back the one you shot?

ie endless ammo, or no reloading?

I watched a run through of the Raid last night. It looks really fun.. Lots of teamwork.

Literally the one you shot, not from reserves. It works the same way the original Black Hammer did with precision shots. Endless ammo, no reload.

Apparently I was wrong, you can fill the candy bag by killing pve enemies while wearing a mask. 150 kills though to fill and get one mask. Even if you get every mask you need one after the other that's 1200 kills plus trips back to the Tower. Hella grind, kinda like they'd rather you just spent the money.

Archived