Destiny Shmestiny

Bettencourt

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Bi Dad for pointing this thread out.

Just did the first stage of Jolly Holiday. Seemed to be tied to streaks because I went on a kill streak equipped TLW and went from %91 to %100 after only one kill with my super.

Machine guns and supers are the way to go with it. Unless you are shit hot with hand cannons of course.

• Paid Members

I've not even started the Jolly Holiday quest yet. I just have it sitting there waiting for me to do. Unfortunately, it's the next Quest on my list. :(

Anyway, looks as if Trials of Osiris have been postponed until they can fix the shadowshot bug.

In other news,

King’s Fall Raid: Hard Mode
Friday, October 23rd
10 AM Pacific

Right about now, some of you are wondering what you can do to prepare. We won’t give you hints, but we’ll plot the difficulty incline. Recommended Light for Hard Mode is 300 – 320. The loot that will drop will be between 310 – 320. Gear up and mark your calendars.

Before the race for World First begins, we’ll share some more insights from the Raid design team that’s about to bring the real pain.

Can't wait!  :cry:

• Paid Members

I'll be on Twitch next Friday evening watching Professor Broman or Teawrex attempt the hard mode raid! I assume they will run the same team they had when they got world first on normal mode.

Im still stuck on fucking Golgoroth!

• Paid Members

Yeah I like Gothalion too. I always tend to watch Broman, ive been watching him for about 9 months now, he's like a comfy armchair.

I occasionally watch Streamerhouse play Destiny but I only really like the guy with long hair

Oryx is dead. Joined an LFG group who were at the daughters, so unfortunately skipped the Warpriest and Golgoroth but I can at least now say I've cleared the final 2 boss encounters. Hell of a tough run, Oryx needs so much co-ordination and communication to get through it. If you have a team who all know their role however it can be done. Eventually.Took us 2 hours of mis-steps, bad luck and mistakes before we finally killed the bastard. Got a 307 bond, a 303 shotgun and a 300 pulse rifle out of the 2 bosses, so all in all happy with the result. Now if I can only find a bloody ghost shell to get mine above 285. It's now holding me back from getting to 300 light, the pickups from Oryx took me from 295 to 297 and that's it.

Oryx is dead. Joined an LFG group who were at the daughters, so unfortunately skipped the Warpriest and Golgoroth but I can at least now say I've cleared the final 2 boss encounters. Hell of a tough run, Oryx needs so much co-ordination and communication to get through it. If you have a team who all know their role however it can be done. Eventually.Took us 2 hours of mis-steps, bad luck and mistakes before we finally killed the bastard. Got a 307 bond, a 303 shotgun and a 300 pulse rifle out of the 2 bosses, so all in all happy with the result. Now if I can only find a bloody ghost shell to get mine above 285. It's now holding me back from getting to 300 light, the pickups from Oryx took me from 295 to 297 and that's it.

Nice, my regular group completed it in 90 minutes earlier, a couple of mistakes here and there as we always try to get 1 new person in each time we run it. We're a group of small-time streamers helping out the first timers whenever we can.

This run I got my 2nd shotgun at 309, the fusion rifle at 305 and chest armour at 304. Just need the raid hat for my Warlock and I'll have the full set for him.

Not sure what method everyone is using, but once you reach the Daughters, you only need 3 platforms to reach the relic instead of all 4 of them. Same applies for Oryx. The platform directly under the relic isn't required so you can have an extra person dealing with adds/ogres. If you have Touch of Malice, use that for Daughters and Oryx as the Aura doesn't steal your health when using the final round perk. Infinite double damage shots with no penalty make it easy enough to kill the Daughters in 2 relic runs instead of 3 or 4.

Archived