Destiny Shmestiny

Bettencourt

• Paid Members

I've been enjoying Destiny a lot. But I'm some measly low ranked Hunter. None of you will want to slum it with me :(

On the PS4? 

There's always usually a benefit to playing with lower levels - whether it's completing bounties or just levelling up your light. If you want some support I'm happy to hop on and join you. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah LFG worked well - you may even see someone on there looking for one extra person and you can just join their game.

You really want to be putting aside a long time if you are hoping to complete it all in one go. If not the best time to start it would be tonight, so you can keep dipping in throughout the week to your last checkpoint until the reset next Tuesday

One bit of advice would be make sure you have a decent sniper and lots of special ammo synthesis. Also if your teammates want to go off looking for secret chests tell them to fuck off and carry on, we spent far too long dicking about for a chest and got nothing for it

The "Exotic chest" in the new raid took us about 20 minutes to get due to someone sliding off one of the ledges every single time. Only one of us got an exotic. Wasn't worth the hassle.

Not raided tonight, but can't wait to give it a go again this week. I absolutely love it. Great mix of puzzles, teamwork and running round in circles. :D

Is that the chest

that's just after the jumping puzzle where you jump on a diagonal ledge and walk up to the secret doorway? We got to that within minutes, but the one we must have spent an hour on is in Golgoroths cellar with the four plates. We found the plates but couldn't activate them so it was a complete waste of time

• Paid Members

Yeah LFG worked well - you may even see someone on there looking for one extra person and you can just join their game.

You really want to be putting aside a long time if you are hoping to complete it all in one go. If not the best time to start it would be tonight, so you can keep dipping in throughout the week to your last checkpoint until the reset next Tuesday

One bit of advice would be make sure you have a decent sniper and lots of special ammo synthesis. Also if your teammates want to go off looking for secret chests tell them to fuck off and carry on, we spent far too long dicking about for a chest and got nothing for it

The "Exotic chest" in the new raid took us about 20 minutes to get due to someone sliding off one of the ledges every single time. Only one of us got an exotic. Wasn't worth the hassle.

Not raided tonight, but can't wait to give it a go again this week. I absolutely love it. Great mix of puzzles, teamwork and running round in circles. :D

Is that the chest

that's just after the jumping puzzle where you jump on a diagonal ledge and walk up to the secret doorway? We got to that within minutes, but the one we must have spent an hour on is in Golgoroths cellar with the four plates. We found the plates but couldn't activate them so it was a complete waste of time

That's the one.

I guess the one you mean is the one with the fragment?

I never got that one.

• Paid Members

That's the one.

I guess the one you mean is the one with the fragment?

I never got that one.

Yeah we didn't find it in the end :-(

Anyone got their exotic sword yet?

Any PS4 players please feel free to add me = My PSN is Waters_44

I added you the other day, I think so anyway.

Iron Brigade is back, anyone putting the time in this time around? Couple of the weapons look tasty (although need infusing), I might try to grind up to level 5 for the first time.

*EDIT* Iron BANNER. The fuck is wrong with me.

• Paid Members

I thought the gear from Iron Banner looked a bit shit tbh. I may do a bit just because I have the crucible target for my sword to do, but otherwise I wouldn't be fussed.

I could be wrong but I don't think Crucible bounties / quests unlock in Iron Banner, I believe its treated as a completely separate entity.

Is the Black Spindle mission the one where you have to clear out a load of Taken in 10 minutes? We tried that last time and got absolutely spanked in the last room!

• Paid Members

Chest, I added you but it will be a week or two before I can get on and play as I am moving into my new place this weekend and we won't have broadband for a bit. Also I need to buy a new headset as my girlfriend inexplicably threw my old one out.

Archived