Destiny Shmestiny

Bettencourt

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: TTK. I enjoyed the Destiny beta but not enough to purchase the game when it came out. If I was to buy TTK now, does that include the base game and other expansions?

The Legendary Edition contains the lot, yeah. I think that's the only version that's available as a boxed product in shops.

• Paid Members

Re: TTK. I enjoyed the Destiny beta but not enough to purchase the game when it came out. If I was to buy TTK now, does that include the base game and other expansions?

The Legendary Edition contains the lot, yeah. I think that's the only version that's available as a boxed product in shops.
Ah, yeah. Ok. I'm debating it. I'd actually prefer to buy it digitally but it's £52.99 on the Xbox store as compared to £42 from Amazon. Piss take.

Edit: actually it's the same price digitally as it is physical. Just realised when I want to order TTK by itself for £42!

• Paid Members

So I got a digital copy of destiny TTK today. Played from 8 to now and it's good fun. I'm up to where I was when the beta ended last year. Level 7, and I remember doing the first strike with a bunch of randoms. Will tackle that tomorrow. But yeah fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sitting at 293 right now, but haven't had the time to do the raid yet. From what I hear it averages 3-4 hours so that's going to be a whole night. Thankfully there's now loads to do in the meantime, the Court of Oryx is great fun if you have a group with plenty of runes.

I'm Retro1978 on PS4, any time I'm on I'm on Destiny so always available to help with strikes/quests/what have you.

EDIT : There's no super quick way to up your faction rep unfortunately Chest, just bounties, strikes and quests, crucible too.

If you have a large amount of motes of light you can use them to bump up but it's only around 1 level per 100 spent.

Archived