Has your interest in wrestling ever been lower?

tiger_rick

My interest in pro wrestling as a whole is very high, with a lot of Japanese stuff, ROH, PWG and NXT to keep me going. WWE (main brand) has been mostly terrible this year, sprinkled with the odd good match on TV or PPV. TNA I haven't given two shits about for a long time, so I don't even consider them when thinking of wrestling to watch.

Add into that Dragon Gate UK (over the years) and odd PCW shows for me, and I'd say wrestling is good. Just a shame WWE is floundering at the moment.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking post, Otto. Really enjoyed reading that.

Great post Otto. Sorry about your Dad. As a fellow broken-homer, I can imagine the pain of losing wrestling and your Dad!

Thank you for the kind words gents.

Rick I'm afraid the evocative and insightful words of Rob McCaffrey were consigned to the skip a long time ago, genuinely gutting to throw away all those old wrestling tapes though - I can watch more or less anything ever produced at the touch of a button now but nothing will beat the feeling of rewinding a freshly recorded Memorex in anticipation of finding out who won and what happened at the PPVs.

Interestingly, I found this which has the Sky Sports Ident leading in to No Mercy 2000, the nostalgia is overwhelming -

Archived