WWE Night of Champions 2015 discussion/spoilers thread

• Paid Members

He was actually out with a shoulder injury when the final Nitro happened. He came back to work hurt because he imagined that was going to be his final match against Flair.

I wish it had been both their last match. They wrestled on the first Clash, they wrestled on the first and the last Nitro. It would have been fitting.

As it stands, what was Flair's last match? That mess he had with Mick Foley on Impact?

No. Funnily enough, it was against Sting on Impact. Flair worked with a torn rotator cuff. The match was shockingly bad. Killed that "Sting and Flair always have at least a good match" theory.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is the power bomb into the corner spot doesn't look that brutal either. Its unnecessarily risky given the lack of 'wow' impact it has compare to the noise made from a regular power bomb. 

Also on the fan jumping in the ring... Out of any of the guys in the WWE other than Taker and Lesnar, Reigns would be one of the least likely I would want to jump in there with. The guy is a physically a beast. 

New Day are gold. All 3 of them are fantastic and a Rufio chant in 2015 is something special. If the constant 3rd person shenanigans doesn't end up with a 3 on 3 match with Spike Dudley they are missing a trick.

Definitely, I've been wondering that over the last couple of weeks. A Spike cameo for a 6-man would be a great one-off deal.

Yeah I was hoping that post-match when New Day were stomping on the Dudz. Would've been almost as awesome as the Dudleyz return

• Paid Members

yep, gotta echo the love for New Day. I didn't watch NOC but i did make the effort of watching that much, great stuff.

That big splash spot Big E does out on the apron is stupid dangerous though.

Was Bubba legitimately hurt by it? It looked like he was sticking too far out underneath the bottom rope and Big E Rick Rude’d him. Bubba looked a bit shaken and the first pin-fall attempt in the ring after, he shrugged off before the ‘1’ count.

Bubba nearly murdered Big E on that superplex. If he's going to dish it out he shouldnt complain if he gets a bit back.

I thought that as well. The beginning of the end for him before was when he was injuring rising stars, wasn't it? And then his first big match back and he tries to rip Big E's head off. It might have been E's fault though if he didn't go up for it properly, I suppose.

Yeah I think he would often stiff on guys back then,  saw Rene Dupree come out with it recently and apparently it was Dupree's word to another that got him out.

• Paid Members

Bubba's reputation in the WWE back in the day that he was a total bitch. He injured Orton and Batista and then cried about how they were being to rough with him afterwards. Its mental really, because if you were going to try and pull a power play with two up and comers, why the fuck would it be those two? It was obvious they were going to get power eventually hooking up with HHH. He should have stuck to bullying Maven or whoever. Once Orton and Batista became stars, the Dudleys were gone.

He also headbutted Pat Pattersons ... pal ... Sylvain Grenier on a house show, which didnt do Bubba Ray any favours.

• Paid Members

Rico hates him as well and has called him out for being a dick at that time. Most peoples stories usually end with the Line '.....D-von is ok though'

If you were going to be a dick to someone I really wouldn't pick Big E though, fella is supposed to be freakishly strong.

Archived