WWE Night of Champions 2015 discussion/spoilers thread

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a good point. I'm sure there would have been more made of that fact, hut obviously it's being overlooked because of the injury. I did say I wouldn't have been surprised if Sting lost clean, and quick finish or not, that what we got and we're always going to get.

At least they are doing Taker/Lesnar at HIAC instead of dragging it out until WM, as it was inevitable we were getting that rubber match.

Why are these idiots targeting The Shield? All 3 have had seperate incidents in recent weeks, plus that one. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a facebook group somewhere where they plan it all. WWE have apparently finally decided to be tougher on any future morons, but that guy with Rollins on Raw was ridicullous how long it took for security to do anything.

• Paid Members

That Sting match was mental. I fully expected it to be all Rollins doing the work but Sting didn't half go above and beyond to put Rollins over.

The finish was a bit scary though. You forget Sting is proper old now. Hopefully it's not as bad as some are suggesting.

Sting not winning is probably the right result, seeing as Rollins is the future and Sting is WCW scum. It also means I have no reason to sit through another minute of the nothing winter Raws.

With Undertaker/Lesnar taking place at HIAC, who are they both going to be fighting at 'Mania next year?

You would not think they would do Taker/Lesnar 4.

Are they going to try Taker/Sting (if Sting has not broken his neck)? Lesnar/Reigns 2? Lesnar/Rock (if they are doing HHH/Rollins)?

• Paid Members

Sting's probably never wrestling again, and even if he was I doubt many people care to see Sting vs Undertaker at this point. There's not even that much of a story to try and hook you in wanting to see it anyway now.

Austin vs Undertaker would be something. That's the type of match they need to be looking at. Because there's nothing really on the cards of WrestleMania quality. Triple H vs The Rock's hardly something to get chuffed about.

Archived