2015 UKFF UK50 - Results Thread

cobystag

• Paid Members

With so few people on here voting, this year's list was always going to have some weird placings in it. Unfortunately it will be the least reliable version of the UK50 to date because of that. Always a fun exercise though, I don't even go to any UK shows any more, but enjoy reading the entries and knowing who's doing well out there these days.

Jester's ranking isnt all that weird. I mean he did wrestle all over the place for the last lot of rankings, but seems to have 'slimmed down' appearances for other rosters. I think at one point I caught him for PCW, HXC and someone else all within a short time frame. I know he's been in Danny Hope's promotion and goes to HOPE quite regularly, but if the Scot's dont vote then there is a lot of drop off in this list.

I'm going for Bubblegum  to win. I hope, quite frankly has been astounding all year

No. 43 - Danny Hope

2014/15 Highlights:

-The Models (Hope & Joey Hayes) lost the FSW Tag Team Title's to The Uprising of Don Meacho & Ryan Hendricks in a four-way Ultimate X match

-Eventually won the belts back from The Uprising in a standard tag match 8 months later

Just a small clarification. The Models did not enter the Ultimate X as Champions Rayne and The Nordic Warrior did. The Model's also defeated the Uprising in a TABLES match for the straps in APril this year. 

• 1 month later...

Archived