Jimmy Snuka to be charged with murder

Callum1993

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, if the story about telling snuka to lie and pretend he was an ignorant savange is true, and snuka admits that, Vince is in bog trouble.

While I'm sure that's just a simple spelling mistake, I could imagine VKM violently voiding his bowels if that were to happen.

• Paid Members

I've always found this story ridiculous. I know we've taken a technological leap in the last 20 years but this was 1983 not 1933. The possibility that you could get away with murder because you're just a dumb rassler and Vince McMahon is a smart talker just never sat well.

I was reading about top ten wrestling cover ups yesterday the whole snuka allegations where featured, strange this has happened now.

There a child abuse scandal away from been brought to the ground, the more they keep distancing themselves from things and people the shadier the business looks. It's no wonder they've taken a new direction in recent years and created a pg environment and a highly cooperate model.

• Paid Members

They were the kings of New York back then, though. I bet Vince Sr and his little pocket watch knew everyone in power in that area. All those wrestling promoters thought they were gangsters back then. If anyone was going to get someone off with murder, it would be in a business built on a con.

I'm sure you're right and if it was 10 years earlier it wouldn't seem so unlikely but that sort of shit washing in the 80s is ridiculous.

Also, how the fuck has everyone known about this for the last 32 years and its taken this long for this to happen.

• Paid Members

Man, if the story about telling snuka to lie and pretend he was an ignorant savange is true, and snuka admits that, Vince is in bog trouble.

I wonder how Vince will handle this. It'll look terrible if he supports Snuka but it'll be even worse if he cuts all ties and Snuka lands him in it. Hogan being revealed as a racist took £40 Million off the value of WWE's shares. God knows what this would be worth. I'd imagine they'd lose their big family friendly sponsors as well.

Thinking about it, I can see Vince stepping down in the very near future.

I've always found this story ridiculous. I know we've taken a technological leap in the last 20 years but this was 1983 not 1933. The possibility that you could get away with murder because you're just a dumb rassler and Vince McMahon is a smart talker just never sat well.

Technology doesn't have anything to do with it. The autopsy report said the injuries were consistent with "mate abuse" and it should be treated as murder. The Police simply chose not to follow up on the evidence after they spoke to Vince.

Archived