Shooting outside the Performance Center

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that he looks like he's filming that in a crack den may explain a few things..

Just skim read the thread, but did he have any sort of weapon (bar his piss and shit)?  Because it's a bit of a no no to shoot someone because they're a bit mental isn't it?

The fact that he looks like he's filming that in a crack den may explain a few things..

Just skim read the thread, but did he have any sort of weapon (bar his piss and shit)?  Because it's a bit of a no no to shoot someone because they're a bit mental isn't it?

I was thinking that myself. Usually only black people have to fear being shot by the cops when they're unarmed. 

I read the cop feared he had a knife. After Ferguson I don't know what to make of info like that, but apparently one of the times he turned up the center he turned up swinging a big chain. Why it wasn't stifled at one of those points is the real question though

Definitely. Its why the likes of Trish and Sable were the biggest stars, because even the loonies realised they didnt have a chance. The likes of Lita, Paige and AJ humanize themselves by doing the "I'm like one of you" gimmick, and attract so many nutters.

Sorry, can you explain your point? Are you saying that they are to blame if they attract stalkers because of the characters they portray or am I misinterpreting this?

• Paid Members

I never said they were to blame. It works for the men as well. If you are portrayed as accessible to the fanbase, you are going to attract big mental cases (which wrestling has a lot of), because they fall in love with that character. Where as AJ Lee in real life is notorious for not wanting to be within 3 foot of a fan when taking a picture with someone. These nutters cant differ the character from the real person.

Look at CM Punk. He played up to the Internet darling, man of the people, 'voice of the voiceless' shite and his fan base are absolutely fucking bonkers.

I imagine if he's walking down the street and hears someone shout 'hey Punk', or probably more likely 'hey Phil', he shudders and wonders what he's going to turn and meet.

It's no way to live.

• Paid Members

I remember there were two fat lasses stalking Texas Wrestling Academy shows when Shawn Michaels started promoting in 1999. He used to write columns about it on his website, talking about how they were threatening his wife and stuff. Shawn humanized himself by setting up a small time indy in his local area, which attracted the nutters. You need to be careful.

Archived