Shooting outside the Performance Center

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I have freedom of speech like everyone else

You do, in your own forum. But the administrators and moderators of the UKFF can allow or ban any one to post as they see fit. It's their domain. You posting here is a privilege, not a right.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how a thread about a nutter at the performance centre has turned into a thread about a nutter on the UKFF.

This has to be awful for the trainees. Wrestling fans can be a nightmare to deal with, and these guys have had to put up with a fucking looney before they even get going. Talk about throwing them in at the deep end

I have freedom of speech like everyone else

You do, in your own forum. But the administrators and moderators of the UKFF can allow or ban any one to post as they see fit. It's their domain. You posting here is a privilege, not a right.

Yeah, the sex pest is confusing freedom of speech with having a platform. Mind you, if he can't grasp the concept of consent, what do you expect.

And I live in Manchester. So lol on that.

• Moderators

I didn't hear your mom complaining SJ, anyway enough of this pettyness as I know Butch is dying to ban me, so Butch even if someone says stuff about me I will not reply, cya.

Actually I clearly wasn't, hence giving you yet ANOTHER CHANCE earlier. Then you had to push it. Well done. You're now banned.

Daily Mail is claiming it's AJ Lee that the guy's obsessed with.

I'm as shocked as anyone that Daily Mail is only telling half the story, but the wrestling sites are saying there were earlier incidents regarding him stalking AJ Lee when she was still with WWE and that's what led to his restraining order from the Performance Center.

Nobody is saying who the Diva involved is, but yesterday's incident was him stalking a current WWE Diva who he thought would be in the Performance Center, but wasn't.

Archived