Shooting outside the Performance Center

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Prowrestling.net:

'Armando Montalvo was the man shot by a sheriff's deputy at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida on Monday, according to TMZ. WWE filed a restraining order against Montalvo earlier this month after he spread his feces and urine on the building. Read more at TMZ.com.

Powell's POV: Montalvo showed up at the WWE Performance Center in a "wrestling outfit" on multiple occasions and banged on the windows while threatening to kick everyone's asses because he wouldn't hire him. Apparently, there's even a video of Montalvo mixing his urine and feces with milk. As much as I appreciate the help we get from readers, I assure you that I don't need to see that video if you happen to find it'.

Sounds like a lovely fella.

• Paid Members

Keith you are boring, get over yourself you keyboard warrior, anyway back on target the latest is the guy would piss and throw his shit at the performance centre and also dressed up in an wrestling outfit threatening to kick everyone's asses.

So 23 minutes ago...

Winning as usual Keith, oh wait I forgot you live in Coventry, oh well.

I'm angered by this kind of outrageous display of perverse behaviour in public, it's put me right off dipping my balls in guacamole on the bus

• Moderators

Boydy, you're not going to win this one.

I mean "You live in Coventry" isn't going to defeat anything he throws at you, is it?

You're in perma-shit for multiple accounts and being too dumb to use the questions thread and got in shit in the football thread yesterday, so hush.

EDIT: Anyway, he doesn't live in Coventry if I remember correctly.

• Moderators

I hope you're not telling me how to mod properly, as a good mod would ban you for returning after being banned several times. Last time, be quiet, we've been more than generous with allowing you to stay here, despite breaking the rules, being warned to stop creating threads to ask questions in which you do anyway as "not everyone reads the question threads", posting inane shite in the football threads, much like the politics thread in the general election annoying people going on about some bet you had on which added nothing to the discussion, and several other things. So yeah, I suggest you don't tell me, or any other mod for that matter, how we should go about our business when it comes to moderating this board unless you want us to indeed moderate it properly with no leniency for those who constantly give us reasons to ban them. The reason you're still here is because we've actually treated you extremely kindly, due to feeling sorry for you or something or I don't know, so stop fucking pushing your luck. Last ever warning from me.

Last time I checked I have freedom of speech like everyone else, the people spouting shit in the first place, I was banned for no reason before, I asked like years a go to be taken off here but wanted to come back,  so I started a new profile and get banned for no reason, hence why I have come back again and again, I aint telling you how to mod, I am just telling you my opinion of things, anyway rant over, I will try refrain from saying anything in the future, obviously not allowed to post in any threads cos it aint gold like Keith's posts for instance.

Archived