X Factor 2015

nfc90210

I thought they were a bit 'shouty'. But, I say that a lot. Everyone on X Factor seems to be from the Jessie J school of oversinging.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

This shows been shit for years but, as much as it pains me to say it (and is a source of great amusement/smugness from the missus) I quite enjoyed it tonight. It's still throwaway TV but it was entertaining enough.

I like that they kept stepping in to stop people singing the same songs every fucker sings.

• Paid Members

The judges are embarrassing to watch. Rita Ora speaks like Peter Griffin in that episode where he gets classified as retarded.

"Awwww, I want to be your sister too! Good job, Rita, high five! Yeeeeaaah!"

Just blasted through it in 30mins thanks to sky+. It's amazing how filler/bumph there is.

"I don't like that song, it's a bit X Factor auditiony."

Nick Grimshaw has just worked out where he is by the sound of it. Besides being on Radio1, has he actually done anything music? Or is he in the same pool as Amanda Holden on BGT where she of all people gets to tell others whether they're talented or not

It really is just the same thing every year isn't it? I'm suprised Cowell didn't work his mother's death into the narrative.

People who shout their way tunes rather actually singing them and border line mental patients to be laughed at. There must be so many people who go on this just for a bet

Oh yeah, sand today's papers are already full on stuff about 4ThPower being a professional group and calling fix. Every bloody year

I'd have thought that the quartet of Philipino's who flew half way across the world to sing an immacuate rendition of a pop song complete with dance routine being either professionally produced or having professional training was a given. It's hardly a scandal.

To be fair, the papers are also running with the story of the horror of some bloke off of Bake Off having had some proper training.

The papers in this country are the worst.

And, I reckon it's rubbed off on people. Everyone's a snarky, cynical twat these days who thinks everything's a ripoff. No one just enjoys things for what they are.

I'll be honest lads, that got me a bit tonight.

I'm not one for giving sympathy to the leathery old arse, but seeing as I was informed that that was Simons first day back after losing his old dear? ...yeah, that landed.

It's weird seeing an old, cynical shite being reduced to a little boy pining for his mum.

This series may yet make a fan of me. Fuck.

Archived