NXT UK tour thread

Your Fight Site

• Paid Members

As the NXT thread seems to have turned to chatter about the UK tour and tickets, rather than about the NXT TV product itself, I thought it would be a good idea to create a separate thread for tour-related chatter.

So, chat away! Who’s got tickets? Who’s waiting to get tickets? And which shows are people with tickets going to? Naturally, I’m heading to the Newcastle show.

• Paid Members

Good idea for a separate thread. Personally, I find page after page of "I'm going" and sharing row/seat numbers boring as shit. At least with this thread I know where to come for updated talent news in terms of who's coming, and results when the tour starts so I can get an idea of what I might see when they hit Blackpool.

I've got two tickets for Blackpool row N, not sure if these are good but the venue is fairly small.

Looking forward to this tour, its my first 'WWE' show.  

Its a shame that Sasha, Becky and Kevin Owens have now moved to the main roster but I guess that means we get new talent.

I'm sure there will be a couple of lower main roster talents on there. Cesaro maybe unless some magical happens to him in the next three months, Neville I think will come over for it as it's so close to Christmas and most talent go home for the holidays

That would be pretty cool, can also see Triple H coming over for it. Although anyone who comes over would miss Raw/Smackdown and also the TLC PPV.

I'm sure there will be a couple of lower main roster talents on there. Cesaro maybe unless some magical happens to him in the next three months, Neville I think will come over for it as it's so close to Christmas and most talent go home for the holidays

Think I saw Neville in the promo for the tour on this week's show

• Paid Members

Do NXT stars do the usual pre show meet and greets at the American equivalents of HMV or whatever?  

There are VIP tickets that includes a meet and greet before the show. I don’t think these are available for all venues, though.

Like I say, I'm just assuming so don't take it as gospel.

And like I say, unless something dramatic happens to the likes of Neville or Cesaro between now and then, will it really matter if they miss a week of TV and the TLC PPV.

Hideo Itami should be back the time this rolls around also

No probably not.

I was woundering whether Itami would be back, hopefully him and Zayn will both be there.

• Paid Members

Like I say, I'm just assuming so don't take it as gospel.

And like I say, unless something dramatic happens to the likes of Neville or Cesaro between now and then, will it really matter if they miss a week of TV and the TLC PPV.

Hideo Itami should be back the time this rolls around also

No probably not.

I was woundering whether Itami would be back, hopefully him and Zayn will both be there.

Isn’t Zayn out for the rest of the year?

Archived